• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the info on the club challenge? I may go play??:popcorn:

Silver Lake - 27 holes.
You're already a Discontinuum member from the club challenge we played in at Warren Township in December for 2012. So it's FREE if you play for them.

If you play for someone else, you have to pay for there membership fees to play on there team and get a tag. If you rating is below 935 you play in the Lower Division. If it's higher you play in the Higher Division. It's cross country scoring. So anyone/everyone can play. Takes best scores from both divisions (I think 5 higher and 8 lower but not positive), overall best club scores grows an ego. It's just a relaxed casual tourney to meet and hang with other local club members.

If you're going to play for Discontinuum you should post on their webpage for the invite so they know to count you in. They're are trying to put together team list.

Thanks to JasonC and Nate for showing me around Adler park last night. It's my favorite Ill course so far, just wish it was 18. The tree lined fairways remind me more of the michigan courses.

Anyone playing tonight around schaumburg that needs a fourth or a second or third let me know.

My email is [email protected], and I'm out at 4:30.

So far I've played trinity, madison meadows, lombard links, adler and clark. All with great tour guides with the exception of clark park which doesn't require a tour guide.

I'm heading home on Thursday night.

the girlfriend and I are going to head to Buffalo grove (willow stream) or maybe Palatine... right after work for a few rounds @ 600ish. You're welcome to join!

Thanks to JasonC and Nate for showing me around Adler park last night. It's my favorite Ill course so far, just wish it was 18. The tree lined fairways remind me more of the michigan courses.

Thanks for making the drive up north! Glad you enjoyed the course. :hfive: I really wanted to show you the alt tees but there was just too much mud out there.

I was also very glad to hear that the drive only took you 45 minutes from Schamburg. I hope GDBP sees this!!! :p

35 mins back to the Marriot on Martingale! Good drive through the big city.

I'll head to buffalo grove after work. I get out at 4:30 and get some warm up in. I need the time for putting anyways.

If oak brook is close(within 45-1 hour) I'll hit it tomorrow.

Ill check it out when I get some time away from training.

EDIT: I don't see Oak Brook here on DGCR course browser?

Last edited:
Highland park, amazing! Little crazy on the one hole from the pro tees going to the right up the stairs but fun.

The images of that cig bumming ogre at trinity are forever burned into my brain.

Great course! But Seriously what the hell... Gotta watch your back out there.
On our finishing hole the ogre was back waiting!

Sucks on the disc matrix. Hope u find 1

Was it a short older weird looking guy? If so, he's one of the guys that lives on that property. He goes around bumming cigarettes all the time. He did it in the middle of the tournament there last month because they forgot to close the gates and he just wandered onto the course.

Was it a short older weird looking guy? If so, he's one of the guys that lives on that property. He goes around bumming cigarettes all the time. He did it in the middle of the tournament there last month because they forgot to close the gates and he just wandered onto the course.

Danny or something like that? He approached my group the night that I played league there, and all the other guys in my group were telling him, "we don't have any cigarettes!).

Status
Not open for further replies.