• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix and I need to be doubles partners more often, -11 at Trinity with 4 putts that hit cage or splashed out of the chains. :D

Matrix and I need to be doubles partners more often, -11 at Trinity with 4 putts that hit cage or splashed out of the chains. :D

sweet score!:hfive: after you left Matrix put he beloved teebird on an ace run on 17 and blew past it into the unforgiving trinity lake...:( :( it honestly was a heartbreaking moment.:thmbdown:

Highland park, amazing! Little crazy on the one hole from the pro tees going to the right up the stairs but fun.

The images of that cig bumming ogre at trinity are forever burned into my brain.

Great course! But Seriously what the hell... Gotta watch your back out there.
On our finishing hole the ogre was back waiting!

Sucks on the disc matrix. Hope u find 1

Isn't it cool to actually meet a troll in real life, though? I mean, they're everywhere online, very few are seen in person.

Yeah he/she was super duper sneaky when hognose and i went up there.

I wanted to shout "look out!!!!", but that would have ruined the surprise.

sweet score!:hfive: after you left Matrix put he beloved teebird on an ace run on 17 and blew past it into the unforgiving trinity lake...:( :( it honestly was a heartbreaking moment.:thmbdown:

Bummer man..........trust me I feel your pain. And I strongly urge extreme caution looking for it (especially now since it is so high) BE CAREFUL!!! Some idiot fell and broke his rib and punctured a lung there..........Just to find a beloved putter.......Stupid........

Some of the guys there go in with waders/full scuba gear and pull out discs so don't give up hope they are cool and will put it in there lost and found bin if found.

Unfortunately, if it's near the edge it'll probably get scooped up as the water recedes unless someone goes fishing in the near future. Hopefully it finds it's way back, I've seen some awesome lines with that disc.

That's more likely to get retrieved and put in the lost and found then. :thmbup:

no leagues saturday bc of the club challenge =) and anybody have any pro teebrids? i traded my bliz destroyer for a 1st run pro teebird at eagle sunday and i fell in love with it but i need more =/

Status
Not open for further replies.