• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any clear HPP at the shop in a long time. They don't really keep stuff in the shop, everything moves. That clear batch was ran like 2 years ago so it's long gone. If he ran some again I'll let you know and I'll keep an eye out.

I might be down to play somewhere in the morning, if it's not raining too badly. What did you have in mind?

eagle ridge tags in the morning =) and then i gotta take pics with the Gf D= i hope it rains and she has to reschedule:rolleyes:

Didn't even know rain was coming. I haven't been paying attention lately.

I guess I'll go where it looks driest tomorrow morning. I love Eagle Ridge but it's about an hour and a half away from me. It takes almost as long to drive to Lemon Lake. I don't have a FVM tag anyway.

I might hit up Grey Fox doubles.

Who knows. I'll keep an eye on that radar. If I go to Oswego I'd want to stay there all day.

I might do black bear, if I wake up in time.

Hey rookie????? you gonna pm me your address so I can send you that destroyer?

Black Bear would be great for my son! I would be down if people wouldn't mind a "slow" tag-a-long.

I think the chances are slim, it's going to be raining/thundering most likely. :\

Forecast shows that storms are supposed to build and then move south/southeast. Might be more likely to rain down south than up north.

Either way, I'm not making any calls until tomorrow morning.

I guess my lawn could use it. Summit, however, is already muddy enough. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts