• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be trading, since I'd be paying for this out of pocket.

I'd say it will be $10-15 depending on if you want base plastic or premium plastic.

Wait 'til I get it first. They don't run Spirits too often - sometimes I get to the shop and they're out of them.

Do you have any color preferences?

I really like sss voodoos.......what would they cost from there you think? Are you getting wholesale pricing?.......And yes a spirit is disgustingly overstable......pretty much useless IMO. I got a 178 star max that combats my spirit though. I think the weight does it there. When are you going to the gateway store notroman?

I'm going to the Ozark Mountain Open next weekend, and I'll probably be stopping by the Gateway shop on the way back that following Monday.

I don't order enough to get wholesale pricing.

I have a spirit in my photobucket.......road rashed a couple inches in one spot. I highly don't recommend that disc for anyone. I think you could throw it in a 100mile headwind and it would still go about 150ft and right into the ground.

What do you think the voodoos would be?.....like $10......they are usually about 11 or 12 in the stores depending on where I get them. But I know along with the warlock they don't sell to many so maybe they have a discount rack? I would definitely love to get some more though and would even hand the money to you in person with some gas money for your troubles. Let me know

Oh, I didn't know they charged that much in the stores. Yeah, they sell base plastic for $10 at the shop.

edit - they do have a "discount rack" but it's basically their version of x-outs. Mostly tourney misprints.

I'm not too familiar with what gateways "base" plastic is.......but if sss voodoos are considered base for them I would take atleast 4. When are you planning on going on your trip?

Yeah, SSS are base plastic. Their putters come in either base plastic or Evolution.

I'll be in that area April 6th through the 9th.

Since their plastic varies so much (which is why I go there to begin with, the only way to get good Wizards), it would really help me if you let me know what feel you're looking for, how firm, what weight, and what color.

I like them green or black. Don't actually have any green ones. Weights are 172 to 175, but I definitely prefer 175. Weight is definitely more of a concern than color. If they are less than 172 I would say no. The stamps I like are all there in this pic. The mini stamp one was a dynamic disc thing so I wouldn't think they would have those, but I like both of these stamps the best

IMG_8810.jpg

When are you leaving? Or are you already there? Are you playing the prairie open tomorrow or sunday?

I'm going to Michigan tomorrow. I got a buddy playing there on Sunday I was thinking to have him hand you the cash if you were up there. Worst case scenario I could paypal it too you. Are you gonna be around on Monday or on the road already?

Status
Not open for further replies.