• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my third ace today. :cool:

#2 at grey fox, short position. Hyzer with my woodman Z Buzzz, right into the heart of the chains on the fly.

Yikes, that course is headed down a one-way street to eradication.

^I Better get to that one before it happens.

Grey fox is a nice course... Thanks for the tour notroman! Saw him throw a crazy hyzer into a huge tree and it somehow sat there till we got it down.

Then on our second round... As we stood at hole 2, I was saying... who's gonna get an ace, and Gooddrivebadputt hits it literally right after! Lol. Unbelievable!

Then On my drive home notroman sends me a pic of one of his discs- just totally shattered. Interesting because it was a discraft disc, which I swear I was just reading a thread on people saying how durable discraft is to innova plastic. lol!

I'll post pics tomorrow when I get to work. The thing looked ridiculous.

Crazy

Nah, I don't want any ink on the flightplate. Gotta maintain the integrity of the dye.

EDIT: ^ what he said!

Illinois women tore it up this weekend in Bowling Green, taking the top spots in advanced and rec, and the top two spots in intermediate! :thmbup:

Good job guys!

this disc def needed swag
IMG_5725.jpg

I put it back together for that picture, but it definitely shattered into little pieces.

I remember going into the woods, seeing remnants of a rim and going "that sucks, someone's disc probably shattered". Then I realized it was the same color/plastic as what I threw...then I saw the rest of the disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts