• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the course design in Marilla Park in Streator, IL today. Par 58.

Front 9 par 27, more rec friendly
Back 9 par 31, more pro/adv friendly
The par 5 is awesome.

The park is a beautiful, secluded city park. Very well maintained. Innova baskets ordered and cement teepads are planned.

The par 5 is #15, right? From the corner of the park, downhill then around huge right dogleg then along creek?

I just walked it earlier today, I think I guessed the layout right.
Looks amazing.
Good job and many thanks!
:clap:

VK will be running best shot doubles at Sinnissippi next Friday, the day before the tournament.

Random draw best shot. 18 holes (original 1-12 plus the 6 new holes). Holes 13-17 across the street will not be played. Cost to play will be $6 ($5 pot plus $1 ace). There will also be an optional $1 CTP that will go on the cliff hole. If no ace is hit, there will be a CTP throw-off after payouts. I may or may not throw in one or two G9i Wizards as additional CTPs - I'll decide for sure by Friday.

Roman what time Friday?
Thanks

Sorry, forgot to include the time. We'll try to tee off at 5pm that way everyone can be done in time for dinner and get some rest for the tournament.

I'm thinking about playing the Michigan Amateur Open this weekend, anyone else?

I'm contemplating Sinissippi, I really want to see those added holes and it's been a few years since I've played there.

Just come play Summit with Camden and I! 8 round tournament saturday/sunday.

I'll be up donating to REC Sunday in Sinnissippi as long as my hot mess of an arm doesn't tear before then. Making the run crazy earling Sunday morning.

I'm contemplating Sinissippi, I really want to see those added holes and it's been a few years since I've played there.

the new holes are brutal! I went 2,3,4,2,4, and 3 to finish them up 2day and the 2nd round of holes are gonna be ll in the long positions. I talked to a guy bout them 2day! oh and the cliff shot is bad ass!!!! heres a pic of one of the holes!

oh and mark and I found a new course out by Sippi on RT. 30! It is a really technical course and is about the same length as Nims! It is really fun tho and the bskets are the innova ones with the chastity belt on them =D

Attachments

• Image06182012114323.jpg
    Image06182012114323.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 35
Michigan Amateur Open closed before I could register, so now I'm considering Sinnissippi.

not yet! Mark has pics of it on his phone and he said he can add it

Ryan, if it's Joshua Park in Rock Falls I just uploaded it, but it needs more info and pictures. Just search Joshua on the main page it will pop up. Got anxious trying to figure out where else I need to play this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.