• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Infinite Discs down for 2 days?

gronkus

Haven't needed a disc in awhile so could have been down for longer, but Infinite Discs site is down now for second day in a row with a pretty obvious issue. Has it been longer than this? I like to order from this site since I can see the individual disc I am getting. Would buy from other sites if they did this.

Haven't needed a disc in awhile so could have been down for longer, but Infinite Discs site is down now for second day in a row with a pretty obvious issue. Has it been longer than this? I like to order from this site since I can see the individual disc I am getting. Would buy from other sites if they did this.

Just tested, working fine from Seattle. Can you 'ping' the url?

The main page comes up fine but from there I can't hit a specific link. For instance, if you select "Innova" it times out on a SQL error.

I'm also getting an SQL error when I try to click on the Innova link. But today I'm getting an SQL error for everything. I don't know if they're off for the holiday to day, but they need to go in and reboot their computer.... :eek:

Their server(s) desperately need some upgrading. But everything is there eventually if you have the patience.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but there's a GREAT BIG banner on the front page saying that they're doing server migration.

So... you know... maybe that's a clue.

Glad to hear that it's a server migration. I like doing business with Infinite Discs, and I hope things will be running better than ever for them when the migration is done.

There wasn't a "migration" message there prior to the post. The site is functioning now even though the migration message is still there (placed an order).

There wasn't a "migration" message there prior to the post. The site is functioning now even though the migration message is still there (placed an order).

Sorry my previous post came out sounding so a-hole-ish. The migration message was there the first time i checked the site at around 9am (I think), and I can only attribute the snark in my post to being pre-coffee. Again, sorry.

Based on my very short tenure here, your post was far less egregious than some. Trolls intentionally disrupt threads, hardly your MO. :thmbup:

No snark at all :) Just got back home from a couple days away to find a nice package from InfiniteDiscs. Yay!! Playing a real tough course for first time tomorrow in York Pa and needed the replacement Roc among other discs.

Latest posts