• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Champion name

EL-KABONG

* Ace Member *
Who is the mule-earred idjit that thought that naming both the company and one of their plastics the same thing was a dandy idea?

Now all they need is a disc called 'champion':

Innova-Champion Champion Champion

not to be confused with the Innova-Champion Star Champion

and don't forget all the pdga champion endorsed dx/pro/star and er...champion discs

sorry in advance for coming off like Andy Rooney...just sayin'

Last edited:
Someone didn't get their prune juice this morning. ;)

I'm surprised you didn't mention the difference between ce plastic that reads champion edition and champ plastic that reads on it champion edition. Lol

Innova Champion Champion Edition Champion Ken Climo Twelve Time World Champion <disc name>

Wow! DX is so much easier...

Innova Champion Champion Edition Champion Ken Climo Twelve Time World Champion <disc name>

Wow! DX is so much easier...

Is that the new DX or the old DX or the not quite as old as the old DX? Or the DX molded under the blue moon during the ides of March DX? I hear that's the best run.

Is that the new DX or the old DX or the not quite as old as the old DX? Or the DX molded under the blue moon during the ides of March DX? I hear that's the best run.

It depends on the moon phase as the gravatational influences will affect the dispersion of the denser materials in the plastic blend which affects stability. I prefer the new moon phase discs made on Feb. 30th.

also...while i'm still not on a roll;

what is innova gonna do when all the decent animal name
are used up?

will we see the ocelot?
fruit bat?
yak?
platypus? (pluto platter-puss?)

I guess they ran out already:boss/katana/groove/dart/xcal etc

Too bad,
i'd buy a innova-champion proto star champion platypus in a ny minute...especially in neuro-toxin green

I'm still waiting for the Liger to come out.

i would buy an Innova Platypus in a heartbeat. same goes for the Lemur, Wombat, Nutria and Sugar Glider.

Don't get the Lemur...you can't coax it back outta the trees.

champion wombat...that would be sweet!

The Innova DX Dachshund - it's a long straight mid-range that will not rise more then 2 feet off the ground.

and it's counterpart

The Innova Star Basset - people describe it as the Dachshund on Steroids! It goes straight, but only when it wants to. It sometimes may not leave the teepad unless coaxed with cheese.

no seriously though...the day the Innova Pterodactyl comes out I'm buying 100 of them.

i would buy an Innova Platypus in a heartbeat. same goes for the Lemur, Wombat, Nutria and Sugar Glider.

The fu**ing nutria!!!!! LLLLMMMMAAAOOOO, really...outloud. I think I just gave everyone in the hotel a 5 am wake up call LOL.

Thank you so much. I've been at work since 11 pm and it's 5 am now. Been extremely irritated all night.....but that just made my frickin'....day? night? eeerrrrr, these night shifts got me all kinds of crazy.

The Innova DX Dachshund - it's a long straight mid-range that will not rise more then 2 feet off the ground.

and it's counterpart

The Innova Star Basset - people describe it as the Dachshund on Steroids! It goes straight, but only when it wants to. It sometimes may not leave the teepad unless coaxed with cheese.

Those are great :clap:. Has ''The Beaver" been taken? I mean with all the trees out there.

I think they should just start making up animals.

My first choice would be the sabre-tooth horse.

also...while i'm still not on a roll;

what is innova gonna do when all the decent animal name
are used up?

will we see the ocelot?
fruit bat?
yak?
platypus? (pluto platter-puss?)

I guess they ran out already:boss/katana/groove/dart/xcal etc

Too bad,
i'd buy a innova-champion proto star champion platypus in a ny minute...especially in neuro-toxin green

They absolutely need to have the Innova Marmot! Or "whistle-pig," if you wish. :D
Slowest, least glide-y disc EVA!