• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

What color plastic/stamp is the Python?

Do you mean can not, or will not sell it? I've seen several mint old circle stamps going for $15-$20.

Last edited:
131.jpg

Is this the first run banshee? Whats it worth

Banshee was a funny disc. That particular Banshee was a first run, but Innova didn't know what to do with the graphic for that disc name. It came out in '98? I think that is right. 2000 is when the circle stamps started disappearing. All of the DX Banshee runs (and there had to be more than one) up to 2000 had the protostar Banshee stamp. Usually you would make your first order of a disc and you would get first runs, but by the second order you would have circle stamps. Banshees just kept showing up with that stamp for two years.

As a result, I have no real proof that that particular disc is first run. It's early run, that's all that stamp really tells you. This was before they started marking discs with mold abbreviations, so all that is written on them is the weight. No other clues on them. Also, there are TONS of them out there. I threw them for years becasue I had a bunch of them. They are not rare at all. I wouldn't pay very much for one.

Hey everybody, I'm a new guy around here! Just wanted to say hello and share my love for the circle stamps. I have been working on my collection the last couple years. I am still missing a couple if anybody wants to help me out. I still need an amoeba stingray, teebird, moray, eagle, wolf, puma, hammerhead, ace, mirage and a jaguar. I might be leaving something out there, but I will pay good money for them if you want to help me complete my collection and help preserve history!
:)

5QWSaVSQvhqPpoWPA

4BqmtUGsNLLorDUx5

6bh53w67Ju4NMstH9

xmm9vf9N7LSPkaw57

6jB5LeyyFyzCQwmE8

Last edited:
Link works for me. Anyone got a DX totem Tee bird? I could go $200 for a new one. Let me know! :)

That worked! Whats the yellow champ looking disc the right of the Rock? A firebird?

Also that is a sweet sweet collection!

I added some more pictures to the album. I guess I need an ACE, Jaguar, Wolf, Puma (Double Circle), Eagle (DX Double Circle), Moray, Griffin (newer one), Teebird, Amoeba Stingray, Mirage. I just got a hold of a black XD. I'm sure there's probably something I'm leaving out, but would definitely be interested in trading for them or buying them if anybody's got some extras of them.

Bro. I appreciate your enthusiasm. I dislike the quantity of consecutive posts. There's a "Marketplace" section on the forums where you can post a "Wanted" thread. The equipment section is meant for discussion.

Cheers!

Sorry, I'll keep any soliciting strictly to the Marketplace from now on.

Latest posts