• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

Whoever is gonna cowboy this circle stamp shirt thing; I and friends would buy multitudes of circle stamp shirts.
I'm talking 25-50 shirts across 3-5 patterns, possibly a lot more so we can back screen them with a local club logo or front screen a pocket logo, or some such.

p.M. me with info as it moves along.

IF the :thmbup: comes from Innova, we can start rockin' and rollin' on these. If we do them all as preorders, nobody has to lose their shirt fronting the money (see what I did there?)

Circle stamp is totem pole so no

I thought there were some Bar Stamps that had the Totem Pole as well?

Obviously I'm mistaken.

EDIT: Nevermind I knew there were some-

1dEpH.jpg

Holy crap I've never seen that before. Dam it's a wierd feeling to be glad to be wrong.

i know the Teedbird is a sprit animal(totem). its still sitting on a basket.
why are some people in this forum calling them totem pole TeeBird?
is the stamp called a totum teebird stamp or totum pole stamp?

So I talked to innova and it looks like a no go unless we want them to print shirts for us. I guess that is an option but I wanted to keep the cost down. What do you guys think?

They did tell me that they do not have a digital copy of the totem teebird. They also said that they will never run a teebird with that stamp on it again.

Sorry those arguing about what to call the stamp... You are idiots... :|

So I talked to innova and it looks like a no go unless we want them to print shirts for us. I guess that is an option but I wanted to keep the cost down. What do you guys think?

They did tell me that they do not have a digital copy of the totem teebird. They also said that they will never run a teebird with that stamp on it again.

Did they tell you what it would cost to run the shirts? I had a feeling this would be the outcome :\

They really told you no, they told us at Pandamonium that we could do it if we would like, we would just have to change it up a bit then it would be good to go

Latest posts