• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

I think I got a good one now thanks kw83028
Teebird3.jpg

kw83028 can you get a high res photo of the yellow teebird without a flash? I think that one might have enough contrast to try and get a better vector form.

If you can shoot me a PM and I will give you my email.

Thanks.

Mine's silver stamp on orange. I don't think it has enough contrast but that black an yellow one should work! edit see above.

That is perfect! Send it to Innova and get em to run some CFR teebirds!

Wanna get some tshirts made with that on it? I'd buy one. If we can get enough people together, they'd be pretty cheap...even the dri fits.

My photochop and illustrator skills come through again... Sometimes I amaze myself... lol :clap:

Wanna get some tshirts made with that on it? I'd buy one. If we can get enough people together, they'd be pretty cheap...even the dri fits.

Yes... do you even have to ask...

Glad those hi-res pics worked out for ya! The art looks awesome!

Yeah thanks again for helping me be a thief...lol

I want to do more now... If it wasn's such a B!t(h to weed that it would be in a dye tonight.

i have been trying to get some stickers mad with the old circle stamps....i wanted a white piranha and big bird roc ......i think innova needs to come out with all this stuff....stickers , shirts , minis ....alll with old circle stamps

If somebody wants to do the legwork on the copyright with Innova, I'll do the legwork with Paragon for getting shirts made. Once we get the thumbs up on screen printing the logo, we'll do a vote for cotton vs. dri fit and then a second vote on shirt & ink color.

I don't even throw a Teebird, but that totem poll bird is in my wheel house.

I will call innova tomorrow... I am getting off work now so it will have to wait till then. I will keep you posted.

i have been trying to get some stickers mad with the old circle stamps....i wanted a white piranha and big bird roc ......i think innova needs to come out with all this stuff....stickers , shirts , minis ....alll with old circle stamps

If you send me high res, high contrast photos of the stamps I can do the same thing with any stamp.

The best disc color would be white or yellow with a black stamp.

Yuppers. I'd like to see this on a beige/tan shirt with black/brown ink. So it looks old & rustic like the stamp. Oooh shay, maybe a ringer?