• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

sticking strictly to the circle stamps and older dx...
but it could get up there eventually.. I"m running out of room and I still have a bunch to get.

they're incorporated in this wall at the moment... but I suppose I may need room when I finish the circles... :)

Overview
DSC02385.jpg

Nice Phenix...:)

I think we need to bring this thread back to see some of the awesomeness that I know people have

In new house since last pic posted.

NewWall.jpg

hallshelf.jpg

Shelf.jpg

Working on several shelves and small wall area in my bedroom. Not sure what I want to do yet.

I'm getting the artwork from "that goofy Teebird" tattooed on me soon by my lady friend who also happens to be a disc golfer :D

Locals around here call them "totem pole teebirds" they cost about 60 bucks on the seller market if you want an unthrown one.

Aight guys what you think of this, I just finished this up and want to get some feedback.
7134316535_4c494d7190_b.jpg

id buy whatever you put it on simply for a wall hanger-i have friends who call me panda XD

Yea that teebird is sick. We tried to get the artwork from innova but it has been lost over time