• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

Yea that teebird is sick. We tried to get the artwork from innova but it has been lost over time

Why don't we scan/take a picture of one of ours with a good stamp, convert it to a vector file and ship it out to dynamic discs or something and print a couple?

Why don't we scan/take a picture of one of ours with a good stamp, convert it to a vector file and ship it out to dynamic discs or something and print a couple?

I will do it if anyone has a white disc with a black stamp and a high res photo of it. I have tryed with mine and it doesn't work very good. I really don't want to hand vector it but I might when I have some free time.

Here are the two I have in Vector
Teebird.jpg

Teebird2.jpg

Yea we have tried to do it but we only get images like you have above. To us its not good enough we want it to be top notch for us to run it, but yea if someone has one with a one tone stamp and is perfect it would be kinda a lot easier to do.

Has anyone actually asked innova? The Barracuda was only run from 91-94 and they still had that stamp lying around to do a Champion version recently.

Has anyone actually asked innova? The Barracuda was only run from 91-94 and they still had that stamp lying around to do a Champion version recently.

We at Pandamonium we in talks with Zeb from Innova and he searched for the artwork but couldn't locate it. They told us that they would have given us the artwork and we would have had to change it up slightly and we could us it but since they couldn't find it it was a no go.

They should fire whoever took over doing the stamp designs. They went from all those sexy circle stamps to... meh.

Just look at the TeeBird we posted, and the current stamp
DX_Teebird__45974_zoom.jpg

It looks like a pokemon reject :|

They should fire whoever took over doing the stamp designs. They went from all those sexy circle stamps to... meh.

Just look at the TeeBird we posted, and the current stamp
DX_Teebird__45974_zoom.jpg

It looks like a pokemon reject :|

Yea I agree a lot of the circle stamps were badd ass like the puma, wolf tee bird and now they are meh. The tee bird just sucks now but maybe they changed the tee bird because they lost the artwork or something

I need to redo my wall. The pumpkins are moving to their own wall and the circles are going to get rearranged somehow I think. I gotta clean the basement first so I can actually enjoy them without the kids toys everywhere.

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

kw83028 can you get a high res photo of the yellow teebird without a flash? I think that one might have enough contrast to try and get a better vector form.

If you can shoot me a PM and I will give you my email.

Thanks.

No Cobra or Cheetah lol, a couple of the easier finds. Kinda forgot about them. I do have a Dolphin though that's not hung yet

Either way good collection, something like this was what I wanted to see so I can get some ideas for some awesome custom circle stamps