• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova circle stamps

Did they tell you what it would cost to run the shirts? I had a feeling this would be the outcome :\

They told me to submit a request through email... I really don't know what that means.

They really told you no, they told us at Pandamonium that we could do it if we would like, we would just have to change it up a bit then it would be good to go

I know that I could alter it a bit and run with it. I just have to change 15% but I wanted it to be the same as the stamp.

What would you change to get it legal? The stamp is so sweet I really don't want to change it.

Yea, change the writing, and some other little things, we would have most likely used the artwork for tourney art. Something of what WiDye did with the Big Freeze here in Wisconsin
roc000.jpg

If somebody wants to do the legwork on the copyright with Innova, I'll do the legwork with Paragon for getting shirts made. Once we get the thumbs up on screen printing the logo, we'll do a vote for cotton vs. dri fit and then a second vote on shirt & ink color.

I don't even throw a Teebird, but that totem poll bird is in my wheel house.

My sister owns a t-shirt screen printing company...

Had some free time :D Hopefully dye-max will accept my submission :D

Attachments

• Teebird-Totum.jpg
    Teebird-Totum.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 44
Could not get a response from dye-max without actually putting in an order...so I was curious if this dye is possible?

Had some free time :D Hopefully dye-max will accept my submission :D

Attachments

• Teebird-Totum.jpg
    Teebird-Totum.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 34
My only concern with using Dye-Max for that stamp would be copyright issues, seeing as how it uses Innova's name and all.

That's what I was concerned about but figured I'd at-least get a response from DD... I'm just hoping now someone here in the dyers guild wouldn't mind making a few of these for me.

My only concern with using Dye-Max for that stamp would be copyright issues, seeing as how it uses Innova's name and all.

I think that the old Innova stamps are way cooler than any CE discs. They are more of a work of art. Sure CE discs in excellent to new condition are worth a lot more. For a collection though, a disc that just has words on it compared to a cool picture doesn't look as good. I've noticed that it's easier to find CE discs lately than it is to find old circle stamps in excellent condition for sale. Try to find a Barracuda, Python, Griffin, Moray, etc. in new to excellent condition. Then look up CE anything. It's fine with me. I'll buy the unthrown Gopher for $15, you can have the boring old CE that cost $100.