• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store

Man ive been salivating since dave spoke about it

Im all over star gazelles n champ gazelles

Champ scorpion and raven sound tits

Id love
star gopher
star condor
Star/champ python
star dolphin
Star griffen
star lynx
champ hammer
Ahh the list goes on. If alot of thebold molds get brougt back,i can see myself tossing in some old friends in the bag

I think the hammer would be a good one to bring back. I too would like to try some of the oldie goldies I missed out on.

cfair said:
yeah... I'll be buying some Gaz to try... I think this will be a fun way for innova to do there testing in smaller ways instead of messing with entire runs of discs (fingers crossed). But yeah, star and pro gazelle's. I'll try out the Pro if they are current pro plastic. If they are old school KC Pro we may see a resurgence in the popularity of the Gazelle with the cfr glows still being made.

I'd have "private time" and dinner with all the Gazelles individually if they came back as KC Pro.

Seeing those names stirred the memories of about 17 years ago when I started playing. Jeez, never would have imagined that a little game played at the park in Hays, KS to pass time would become my addiction from college.

I'm also down for seeing a Piranha again but I'd just go DX. Not sure why besides the fact that my lone remaining one from back in the day could use some new company. Hope this idea catches on with other companies because I wouldn't mind seeing some MRVs and X Preds again.

I know it wasnt overly popular but my brother loved the Raven. He hasnt found a driver yet that he likes as much as he liked the Raven. I however am all over the champ Scorpion.

mf100forever said:
Frank Delicious said:
pro coupe? I will be buying one b/c I can't resist discs like that.

Also where's my champ Gopher and Zephyr?

Champ Zephyr is not a hit, flies more understable than the Dx.

But,.. one of my test discs are for sale, interrested?

I can't wait for this place to open up. Im really interested in the star gazelles and maybe even pro. I believe he said on the pdga board that they would be releasing them in champion also. I'm sure I'm going to end up spending a lot more money there on more than just those though.

I saw an Innova Pro player with a pair of DX Griffins a week or so ago,so stuff is being made....

Billym said:
I saw an Innova Pro player with a pair of DX Griffins a week or so ago,so stuff is being made....

The original, OOP Griffins aren't that hard to come by. I think I picked one up for $15-20 a few months ago.

Latest posts