• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store

x-out said:
i have a sneaking suspicion it will open later this month ;)

I like your sneaking suspicion. I would like to try out the Champ Scorpions they had listed. Maybe the Ravens as well.

bcr123psu said:
Billym said:
I saw an Innova Pro player with a pair of DX Griffins a week or so ago,so stuff is being made....

The original, OOP Griffins aren't that hard to come by. I think I picked one up for $15-20 a few months ago.
No these were new protos.

x-out said:
New stamp ;) I like it

Any pics? Haha. Will they look like regular discs just with their names on it?....or a stamp that says Innova Factory Store or something like that?

Yeah I also saw that on the PDGA forums, the ask Dave thread is literally the only thread I look at on there, lol.

Sean40474 said:
Getting close to the end of the month, starting to get antsy.

Me too. Someone needs to get on there and bug him. I would ask but I don't have my log in.

asking Dave is piontless. hes not in charge of it getting up and running. the guy who runs innova west is in charge. you need to bug him to get it going. hes also the person you contact for getting random molds made. dave put his contact info in that thread somewhere around the high 390s page wise.

SonicDG said:
x-out said:
New stamp ;) I like it

Any pics? Haha. Will they look like regular discs just with their names on it?....or a stamp that says Innova Factory Store or something like that?

two different things going on with the stamps:

1) simple clean stamp for stock stuff
2) shiny new factory second stamp

Some of the old school guys I play league with are going to shit themselves when they see virgin plastic. They sport bitch all the time about how good they used to be when they could get whatever OOP mold. Several of them have old molds so flippy they hyzer flip turnover them from almost six o'clock, but even so they're always close enough to make the putt.

From MVP ION rules thread:
Booter said:
just tell him to shut his pie hole and get up to.date with the disc technology .its not just coupes,'cudas and aeros anymore

Oh really... for now...

Would be interesting to see if any of the old guys actually revert to an almost all OOP mold bag once these hit. I don't think they'll ever drop all their new molds. Bit, some of the oldies would probably make up a good bit of their bag. That is if they're even remotely like the old school disc of the day.

Some of the old school dudes I throw with will never own a computer so they'll miss out. That's a good thing for me because they can make their old beat to shit plastic dance so I'd hate to see them hook up with their boyhood sweethearts...I'd like to have a chance at the cash. No doubt the word will get out and they've got the bucks to reunited and have a fling with their favs... the fat wallet, old men around Memphis have Woodford Reserve mixed with brandy in the flask not Dark Eyes vodka.

I bagged a couple star gazelle xouts today so they must be gearing up....
didn't know what they were until I googled star gazelle innova, and up popped this thread

img20110812135836.jpg

Latest posts