• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

It would be fun to watch their inventory feeds on these days especially when they release the teebird in gstar! I imagine they have numerous bets on how quick they will sell out, what will be the most ordered by one person, ect.

Ill probably get 10 for myself

If anybody is still looking for these, I may know of a place that still has them for sale at the regular price......

Sounds about right for me too. Have they lifted the 5 disc limit on releases?

I bought 10 leopards with one order last night

I think even if they tried to limit the amount someone could order, people would just make numerous accounts to get around it. I see it happen at my place of work all the time and we have a dedicated team to tracking and cancelling orders. I am guessing that would be too much of hassle logistically for Innnova to match addresses/names and cancel orders so they probably lifted that rule. But then again I have not seen how big their operation is.

My hopes for gstar releases: teebird, stingray, roc3, FD, and Valkyrie/PD. Once can dream :thmbup:

I think even if they tried to limit the amount someone could order, people would just make numerous accounts to get around it. I see it happen at my place of work all the time and we have a dedicated team to tracking and cancelling orders. I am guessing that would be too much of hassle logistically for Innnova to match addresses/names and cancel orders so they probably lifted that rule. But then again I have not seen how big their operation is.

My hopes for gstar releases: teebird, stingray, roc3, FD, and Valkyrie/PD. Once can dream :thmbup:

Teebird, TL and FD are coming next, not sure on order. I just want destroyers

Teebird, TL and FD are coming next, not sure on order. I just want destroyers

I already started setting aside paypal in anticipation for 2014 factory store releases. Glad to hear those molds are next on the docket!

I wish there was a way to limit the orders

someone can order ten but I'm out of luck when I want just one to try out.

oh well...

too bad they don't just make star plastic like this in general... OH wait that would mean no $ for their BS "pro-shop" :sick:

I think even if they tried to limit the amount someone could order, people would just make numerous accounts to get around it.

They let you make multiple orders from the same account. They just had to be five discs at a time. The Glow Gators are what caused them to do that. A few people bought a bunch, and everyone else cried that they didn't get any.

I'm glad to hear they lifted/extended the max.

why?

It would be nice to have a limit on the small releases.

manufacturers should be just that-- leave the resale to the retailers to make a little something off of. They are the biggest retail joke out there and it does nothing for the little guy to have the best selling products released in house and sold by your own store specially when you are the biggest in the game.

They are the Walmart of DG and unfortuantly that's still pathetic but says a lot when they COULD do things different but chose not to. If you owned a store that sells innova products wouldn't you love some of this hype and revenue? The pro-shop doesn't sell tons of $7 DX..........

manufacturers should be just that-- leave the resale to the retailers to make a little something off of. They are the biggest retail joke out there and it does nothing for the little guy to have the best selling products released in house and sold by your own store specially when you are the biggest in the game.

They are the Walmart of DG and unfortuantly that's still pathetic but says a lot when they COULD do things different but chose not to. If you owned a store that sells innova products wouldn't you love some of this hype and revenue? The pro-shop doesn't sell tons of $7 DX..........

Yea we do a lot of orders through the factory store, but we only do it when we can get dealer pricing. We got those without that so that we can offer them to the local here at like a buck or 2 profit for ourselves. So by no means were mine bought to sell on FB for 35 a piece. Wedo what we can do to get people to buy from us.

why?

It would be nice to have a limit on the small releases.

As someone who stocks up on discs, I hate having to make three orders to build a stockpile. I'd rather be able to buy my 10-15 and call it a day. I'm also someone who will buy for friends who might not be online so that's an added hassle. It's less traffic for the site and less hassle for me.

Latest posts