• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

fair enough but as someone who wastes a bunch of money each year at the innova store it would be nice to be able to grab at least one of these to try.

I don't begrudge any of you guys who were able to order a bunch.

I'm already resigned to the fact that I will not be able to get a teebird in gstar until it goes into full production.

manufacturers should be just that-- leave the resale to the retailers to make a little something off of. They are the biggest retail joke out there and it does nothing for the little guy to have the best selling products released in house and sold by your own store specially when you are the biggest in the game.

They are the Walmart of DG and unfortuantly that's still pathetic but says a lot when they COULD do things different but chose not to. If you owned a store that sells innova products wouldn't you love some of this hype and revenue? The pro-shop doesn't sell tons of $7 DX..........

agree

The innova store craps me to tears.

I'm already resigned to the fact that I will not be able to get a teebird in gstar until it goes into full production.

They're the only thing I'm interested in trying that's coming down the pipe. If I am lucky enough to get some, I'll grab an extra one for you.

cool

I'll do the same if by some miracle I'm able to grab any.

You'll pick up ten for me?!?! :D

I really am a big whore for runs. When my G9i Wizards, FR Bubblegum Pink Opto Pures, and FR S-Line PDs are gone, I'm going to be lost.

I wish there was a way to limit the orders

someone can order ten but I'm out of luck when I want just one to try out.

oh well...

Far too many people buying to horde and flip rather than throw that's the problem they're all over Facebook

11804764743_6db7a8db24.jpg

Very soft to the touch but not floppy. Very tacky but not sticky. Looks like Gold Line but feels nothing like it. I really like how it feels in a controlled 65 degree environment. I bet it would work well in the negative degrees we have outside right now. I am thinking during the summer it would better serve as a rain disc instead of a workhorse. I will say that if and when they produce them in TeeBirds and Gazelles, I will pick up a few.

For the record, of the available colors I like this blue the best. However, I would rather have yellow or orange.

I love mine, super glidey and what you would expect for a leopard. A little more stable than a pro, not as much as a champ, and more glidey than champ.

I can say I will not be inticed by the GStar for the 95 to 100 degree days of the Mississippi summer. Gonna go ahead and say I dont like a floppy disc :doh:...insert a "thats what she said!" joke here.

I think it would be good and grippy for people that play when/where it gets cold and your grip/dextrerity is diminished :thmbup:.

Thanks for the vid Pandamonium Discs.

Whats the meh for? Seasoned Leopards are cash $$$

Agreed!

All I meant was, the GStar is nothing special really.
I like seasoned Star Leos that are Heavy and Flat Champs that around 168-171g.

The GStars I have feel too soft for me. I thought I might throw one, if it was some great flight, but doesnt sound that much different than what already works great for me.

The GStars I have feel too soft for me. I thought I might throw one, if it was some great flight, but doesnt sound that much different than what already works great for me.

About the only advantage that I see over regular star is less kick off of obsitcals due to the disc flexing more and good grip from the start since some regular star takes a while to get grippy. Oh, and cold weather play.

Greatest disc ever released from the innova store since the last disc they released.

Latest posts