• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

hmmm

not seeing those. It looks like all the buy it now teebirds are around $30 and the bidding seems to get up to around 25 or so on the others.

I'm referring to the ones with bids currently under $20, some with free shipping. I may have been wrong about the buy it now prices.

those will end higher bro

there a green one ending in two hours already at 25. I don't see any of these going for much less.

those will end higher bro

there a green one ending in two hours already at 25. I don't see any of these going for much less.

Those might end higher, bro. That's the nature of an auction, bro.

settle down pal

I can tell you want to get aggressive but I couldn't really care less about this.

I just don't see too many teebirds going for under $25 on eBay. The green one I was talking about was actually a tl. Maybe low weight birds will go for lower.

settle down pal

I can tell you want to get aggressive but I couldn't really care less about this.

I just don't see too many teebirds going for under $25 on eBay. The green one I was talking about was actually a tl. Maybe low weight birds will go for lower.

Ok thanks for looking out for me bro. You're right of course, when you said I probably didn't understand how EBay works, I immediately became enraged at this Internet effrontery. Having never encountered anything like it before my fight or flight instincts literally overwhelmed me and oh boy, it was definitely fight. For a while there, things were not looking to good for you. I basically was getting ready to pummel your buttocks. Yeah, that's right, you almost received a massive beat down from me and my ultra sick pythons.

Luckily for both of us, when my super hot Filipina/Ukranian wife got home from her modeling gig in the nice part of Europe and found me totally ripped, oiled up and 2 hours into my pre-butt whomp flexing routine, she asked me what was up and then checked this thread. She talked me down. We're good, bro. No worries.

south-park-1511-broadway-bro-down-clip11.jpg

Ok thanks for looking out for me bro. You're right of course, when you said I probably didn't understand how EBay works, I immediately became enraged at this Internet effrontery. Having never encountered anything like it before my fight or flight instincts literally overwhelmed me and oh boy, it was definitely fight. For a while there, things were not looking to good for you. I basically was getting ready to pummel your buttocks. Yeah, that's right, you almost received a massive beat down from me and my ultra sick pythons.

Luckily for both of us, when my super hot Filipina/Ukranian wife got home from her modeling gig in the nice part of Europe and found me totally ripped, oiled up and 2 hours into my pre-butt whomp flexing routine, she asked me what was up and then checked this thread. She talked me down. We're good, bro. No worries.

Okay

dodgeball_a_true_underdog_story_average_joes_vs_purple_cobras.jpg

On the subject of gstar. I heard it is not as durable as regular star...

Gstar appears to be the bathsalts of internet disc golf forum threads. This indicates very high future ebay resale values. Buy them all up for whatever you have to pay for them now!

Latest posts