• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

How do these fly as compared to Champ and Star?

Unfortunately I have little basis for comparison. The same guy that turned me onto the valk got me on the tern by word of mouth. I have thrown his 171 marked champ tern and it was pretty beat in. Seemed ever so slightly more stable than the g star but I had less arm then. I will be picking up more and I will report back if I have time to throw them side by side in the field soon.

LOL, we need a support group! The Gstar I have bought since release:
-4 Leos
-6 TL's
-9 factory store TB's
-1 GCC TB
-2 black twisted flyer TX TBs
-3 Terns
-6 Roc3's
-4 destroyers

I am keeping all but two of my TB's, mostly for throwing, and I throw at least one of all the others I have received so far. The rest I got to try out and to keep for trading or sale when I go to tournaments and out of town trips.

I have a feeling that I am going to be the same way. I bought a G* leopard for a tourney this past weekend, and I am in love. I did the best that I could to stay away from the hype of this plastic, but now I understand. I have a Krait on the way now.... :)

I have GStar Leo and TeeBird. The Leo is great, it's like a very broke in champ or star. TeeBird is a little more under stable than normal. I wouldn't want a Destroyer or something overstable in GStar.

The Krait that I have is awesome in GStar. At about 420' of power it will give me a controlled turn and then fade back out. It will flip a bit if I give it more power than that though. Still working with it, but I think I could easily get it out to 450' when I get more used to it.

The Krait that I have is awesome in GStar. At about 420' of power it will give me a controlled turn and then fade back out. It will flip a bit if I give it more power than that though. Still working with it, but I think I could easily get it out to 450' when I get more used to it.

Let's meet out at the Oaks, I want to see you throw 450 feet, what does your schedule look like this weekend ?

We can meet at hole 19 to warm up, then throw on 20, 22, 24, 25, and 26 to test distance.

Tryna catch him ridin dirty, tryna catch him ridin dirty

Let's meet out at the Oaks, I want to see you throw 450 feet, what does your schedule look like this weekend ?

We can meet at hole 19 to warm up, then throw on 20, 22, 24, 25, and 26 to test distance.

I am in Sacramento at the St. Patty's tournament this weekend, but I'd be down to meet up some other weekend. And to be clear, I was talking about throwing 450 on all out distance lines, not necessarily golf lines. I'm thinking more along the lines of hole 8 (the wide open connector hole) where I can usually get it out to 420-450. Not trying to brag about anything. 450' on golf lines is ridiculous.

Bought a GStar Tern today. Mine is not as understable as my World's Star and will fit right between my Champion and Star. It is already my favorite driver.

Picked up a GStar Mamba a few days ago. Had some crazy turn shots with it, felt good in the hand.

To me, that has been the defining characteristic of the GStar discs I have held; they all feel great in the hand. Still sad that I threw a brand new GStar Destroyer into a pond yesterday:(

Bought a GStar Tern today. Mine is not as understable as my World's Star and will fit right between my Champion and Star. It is already my favorite driver.

I find my GStar tern to be more stable than the Star terns and i also dont see a 3 turn in the GStar. i dont like the GStar tern. I will stick with Champ tern