• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

That's a restock, they had them last week or the week before.

"Valentine's Day is here and we have plenty of things for you to love!
Today is also 5K Friday where we give away 5,000 reward points to one lucky customer. We will also have some wild restocks and a new release! Will you be our Valentine?"

This is what I'm asking about.

The McPro Aviars are the new release. The McPro Roc3s were a couple weeks ago.

The wild restocks are the G* TBs and TLs and more McPro Roc3s.

Sorry you don't think that's wild/new enough.

The McPro Aviars are the new release. The McPro Roc3s were a couple weeks ago.

The wild restocks are the G* TBs and TLs and more McPro Roc3s.

Sorry you don't think that's wild/new enough.

I see. When Paul posted the pic of the new run I thought they were up for sale.

And no, a sub-200 disc restock on the gstars isn't all that exciting imo. Although I did order 5 white McPro Aviars.

Last edited:
Well, I bought 4 gstar teebirds all marked 175 but all but one are actually 171s. The 175 is the least gummy, which I prefer...just thought I would add this bit of info.

Thanks for the heads up up on the black and silver tb's. I got a black one to complete the color pattern I wanted. I have a lot of variation in all of my GS stuff too. The leopards were all pretty close, marked 175 but weighed about 174. TL's and TB's are either dead on or over 1.5g off.

It's short notice, but we have about 250 GStar Destroyers available as a fundraiser for the 2014 PDGA Amateur World Doubles championships.

We made them available yesterday to players registered for the tournament, and we sold about 200 in a few hours. We are now making the remainder available to YOU. They won't last long.

GStar is Innova's new Star blend that adds extra grip and flexibility to the famous Star plastic. All the profits from this sale will go directly into the event. The discs are $18 each plus shipping and handling. Texas and Kansas residents will also have to pay sales tax.

The sale will open at 3:00 Central today (Sunday) . Once they're gone, they're gone.

Here is the link: http://www.circularproductions.com/wordpress/new_gstar_destroyer/ You can see the information now. If you refresh the page at 3:00, you'll be able to order.

Thanks for your support, thanks to Innova for making this offer possible, and thanks to Discs Unlimited for fulfillment help. Happy shopping.

I really want one but I think I'm tapped out by all the shipping costs recently.

A few Gstar runs at the factory store.

Hero discs roc3.

G star tern from someplace else.

All the $5-6 shipping charges have caught up.

It's short notice, but we have about 250 GStar Destroyers available as a fundraiser for the 2014 PDGA Amateur World Doubles championships.

We made them available yesterday to players registered for the tournament, and we sold about 200 in a few hours. We are now making the remainder available to YOU. They won't last long.

GStar is Innova's new Star blend that adds extra grip and flexibility to the famous Star plastic. All the profits from this sale will go directly into the event. The discs are $18 each plus shipping and handling. Texas and Kansas residents will also have to pay sales tax.

The sale will open at 3:00 Central today (Sunday) . Once they're gone, they're gone.

Here is the link: http://www.circularproductions.com/wordpress/new_gstar_destroyer/ You can see the information now. If you refresh the page at 3:00, you'll be able to order.

Thanks for your support, thanks to Innova for making this offer possible, and thanks to Discs Unlimited for fulfillment help. Happy shopping.

No one saw this?!? I bought several!

I saw it.... but I already cashed in on the masters destroyers. Thought I would give somebody else a chance. Also, I wasn't impressed by the stamp. I am excited for production run gstar destroyers :)

Yea, I got 5 myself. I traded a Jolly Launcher Gator for a Peridot US Masters Destroyer with a Jelly-Bean stamp which I'm going to hold onto, but wanted a few throwers to test out. The stamp is horrible, but I might wipe my throwers.

Gotta stop buying G* Though. 5 TLs, 10 TBs, 5 Rocs, and 5 Destroyers? Gonna have to sell some stuff to even this **** out. Thank god for DDGA and high bidders.

LOL, we need a support group! The Gstar I have bought since release:
-4 Leos
-6 TL's
-9 factory store TB's
-1 GCC TB
-2 black twisted flyer TX TBs
-3 Terns
-6 Roc3's
-4 destroyers

I am keeping all but two of my TB's, mostly for throwing, and I throw at least one of all the others I have received so far. The rest I got to try out and to keep for trading or sale when I go to tournaments and out of town trips.