• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

Dont bother with him Loki. He is probably one of the biggest trolls on DGCR. It's best to just ignore him

I got that inkling, I was originally going to say something else but I realized he was probably trolling and refrained....lol

I may have stretched your words a bit, and I apologize.

Either way, the point was the cost. If your disc is the greatest out there, people should probably expect to pay more for it.

Its not really about expectation its about cost to produce. All those thing add up to money, the tighter tolerances, increased quality to a point thats never been achieved before, special polymers etc etc increases cost of production, sometimes exponentially.

He said they have it all worked out though so if the can pull it off and be cheaper or even competitive....they should be killing it.... we will see hope it all works out....

Thanks Kilgus. The fact that you're even reponding speaks highly of you. :thmbup:

Not a problem and thanks for the encouragement. I sometimes read back through post and it is so hard to interpret tone or emotion in a post, therefore some things get lost in translation but I think all in all many people are coming from a positive place which is why I actively post on here :)

I got that inkling, I was originally going to say something else but I realized he was probably trolling and refrained....lol

Its not really about expectation its about cost to produce. All those thing add up to money, the tighter tolerances, increased quality to a point thats never been achieved before, special polymers etc etc increases cost of production, sometimes exponentially.

He said they have it all worked out though so if the can pull it off and be cheaper or even competitive....they should be killing it.... we will see hope it all works out....

You are right Loki, things do add up in the long run but we will make sure we meet margins and price our products appropriately. We have had a lot of help/generosity along the way which has helped keep prices down and because USC (South Carolina) is such a close university based community we have had some really good support.

27 pages and no one has mentioned a Zamson or Skullboy custom stamp for the new discs, tis a shame

I think it would be cool of course and can you send one my way for the great idea :thmbup::popcorn::p

Last edited:
27 pages and no one has mentioned a Zamson or Skullboy custom stamp for the new discs, tis a shame

I think it would be cool of course and can you send one my way for the great idea :thmbup::popcorn::p

The a zam or skull boy stamp certainly isn't out of the question i am sure, but Chris is just focusing on the finalization of the discs first :)

Haha, well I think the Art Department is less of a burden if we just take some tasty blanks back to whatever hippie commune batcave produces such stamps :)

I would love to be a west coast tester, I also run the dg shop out of our park and could get the word out very quick.

Guys, guess what!

2q30psr.png

Ask someone who has the inside knowledge. If you are going to troll go somewhere else or take the time to read the thread pages....answers can be found there.

The first ten pages have been dominated!