• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

Ok guys, ordering for the Catalyst Backpack is available with free shipping for a limited time at only $119.

You can view detailed pictures on the website.

Available in 3 color choices (only red will be pictured): Grey/Black, Red/Black, Lime Green/Grey

After pre-order is closed it will take 30 days to have the bags completed.

Got mine!

Ok guys, ordering for the Catalyst Backpack is available with free shipping for a limited time at only $119.

You can view detailed pictures on the website.

Available in 3 color choices (only red will be pictured): Grey/Black, Red/Black, Lime Green/Grey

After pre-order is closed it will take 30 days to have the bags completed.

Lime/Grey (will eventually be) on its way.

Thanks.

There isn't an exact shipping date, because they still need the hot stamp machine. Sooo... August.

We will post when they are all ready to ship, a custom hotstamp machine will be well worth the wait. We thought about screen printing them for the mean time but that gives off a very cheap look after looking into it and we have no intensions of cutting corners at this stage in the game.

Hillary

Sick stamp on those FR's! I wouldn't expect anything less from Zam. :thmbup:

That is an amazingly cool stamp. If I hadn't already ordered one directly I'd be all over that baby ( and I still might be).