• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

Factory Seconds from the top companies are cosmetic. Yours are based on flight?

Yes they will be and some will have cosmetic flaws but if the disc is perfect cosmetically and does have an undesired test flight then it will be a factory reject/2nd.

Yes, as we release them we will update the website and rejects will be marked overstable, under-stable, or cosmetic. We want to do something different than every other company.

Hillary

Salient would like to introduce its brand new medium size disc golf backpack. The CATALYST, with a 12-18 disc capacity will be made of high quality cordura and ballistic nylon that has both horizontal and vertical disc storage.

Features are:

Dual bottle holders, padded/ventilated back, sternum straps, rubber feet, sunglass/keys/wallet holder, water bladder and storage side pockets.

Price $119

Pre-ordering will open this week on www.salient-discs.com
Color choices to be announced when pre-orders go live.

Yes, as we release them we will update the website and rejects will be marked overstable, under-stable, or cosmetic. We want to do something different than every other company.

Hillary

This is great. I hope things don't change when u get bigger.

Hey Kilgus / Salient Discs,
If the pre-order Catalyst is $119, do you have any idea how much shipping to New Zealand would be?
Cheers.

I find the bags interesting i may get one in the future once my current bag craps out. Will the tester discs be part of the first run batch that's shipped?

The test discs will go out a few days before the first runs arrive in stores, future test discs will be sent out much earlier in the process.

Alright well work allowing I will still try to get a review up before their release. Or shortly after.

I cannot wait for this disc to arrive. I am looking forward to trying this baby out, and seeing if it can hold down a slot in my bag.

Haha seriously, they've never asked for testers... one guy said he'd test for free and ever since it's been world war z style dogpile of tester offers. Pretty funny IMO :)

Btw ZJ wants free shoes too

I just ask cause all these new companies are back Midwest or back east and idk if they have testers on the WestCoast. Yes I love new things but I run the proshop at the park and would always love to get the word out and I'm always pushing people to branch out.

Just thought I'd ask you know, it'd be like tester/marketer combo lol. :p

Ok guys, ordering for the Catalyst Backpack is available with free shipping for a limited time at only $119.

You can view detailed pictures on the website.

Available in 3 color choices (only red will be pictured): Grey/Black, Red/Black, Lime Green/Grey

After pre-order is closed it will take 30 days to have the bags completed.