• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is 400ft with teebird and 460ft with Halo/nuke bad distance after a year??

I would say No... That isnt bad at all. It depends how accurate you are too. Ive been playing for a little more than 3 months and can throw my Boss 400+ or more... not saying how accurate im getting it. i have a question tho... what are the numbers on a game??? like 960 or 930 in a game???

I would say No... That isnt bad at all. It depends how accurate you are too. Ive been playing for a little more than 3 months and can throw my Boss 400+ or more... not saying how accurate im getting it. i have a question tho... what are the numbers on a game??? like 960 or 930 in a game???

930, or 960, or 868, or 1036..etc is a rating for a round or player. 1000 rated is the "pro" level or scratch. Generally each stroke is 8-10 points +/- the scratch scoring average.

I think you are asking what ratings are. Tournament rounds are rated by the PDGA and you average them to get your rating.

1100 very few hav shot
1045 highest rating
1000 rated is our equivalant to a "scratch golfer"
950 is a typical am rating
850 beginner

I have been playing for about 3 months. I am stuck at 90000 centimeters. Can anyone tell me how to get more distance. I am throwing an aviar. When I tried the groove it went way too far. Blowing by 70000 cm holes. I almost took down a passenger jet so I am trying to play it safe. I will stick to my r-pro aviar for now. My girl (Angelina Jolie) says she likes them better anyway. She throws an Epic for 75000 cm.

If this thread is for real, good distance. Farther than most. Keep practicing accuracy and putting, we will see you on the circuit some day.

I have been playing for about 3 months. I am stuck at 90000 centimeters. Can anyone tell me how to get more distance.

I'd say 2952.76 feet is pretty good and that you should focus on control now.

[/sarcasm]

video proof

You can tell by our sarcastic answers that we dont believe you can throw this far or that you've only been throwing for a year (either or). You see this is quite impossible unless you are throwing with Markus Kallstrom every day or your some kind of huge Dolph Lundgren type dude. So we will wait until we see your video or PDGA number to confirm :popcorn:

I've only been playing a year and I throw my wraith 415' and my boss 450'... is that good?

Translation from Internet to Reality:
Hello World!!! I am a noob and I throw a wraith 350' occasionally and with little accuracy. I threw a boss 30' past a downhill hole once that was listed at 380', so I can throw about 450'. Please tell me how awesome I am at life and that you're jealous of my mad skills!

Solution:
Although your claims my be true, they are just hard to stomach. Proof = belief = congratulatory praise.

Sorry for the gripe. I guess I'm just an average joe who could only hit 350' consistently after 3 years of playing.

Maybe I'm just jealous. Maybe I'm right.

Oh....to have the problem of playing for a whole year now, and only being able to push Teebirds out to 400 feet.

I don't envy you sir!

this thread reminds of people who post things like "I need a drink" or "This day sucks" on facebook... basically it's a cry for attention. It seems like you just want a bunch of people to say "wow, that's awesome". Could just be me tho.

thats what it seems like to me, this isnt the first thread ive seen saying. "i can throw far and i know it, i just want other people to notice and tell me that im doing good." "i hope im on the right track'':hfive:

I can roll a birdie downhill apx 1000 ft. Is that good?

I think you are asking what ratings are. Tournament rounds are rated by the PDGA and you average them to get your rating.

1100 very few hav shot
1045 highest rating
1000 rated is our equivalant to a "scratch golfer"
950 is a typical am rating
850 beginner

I don't think a 950 is typical. I would say it would be closer to 900. Probably 910-915

this thread reminds of people who post things like "I need a drink" or "This day sucks" on facebook... basically it's a cry for attention. It seems like you just want a bunch of people to say "wow, that's awesome". Could just be me tho.

I need a drink. :|

hard to tell what an am will shoot cause most ams have spikes in performance. if you have a course that favors approach drives and putts over raw distance than you can see a spread even more when the player who hits better lines is against mr joe throwing an epic 700feet. also some ams cant putt for crap. a 850 golfer can drive far but the 930 is a woods player. idk my 2cents

400ft teebird? Do you hyzer flip it?? Cause I have to put hyzer on mine or turn and burn it anywhere past 300ft.

Since I'm from Sweden I have two ways of looking at this.
1. He downloaded a useless converter on his phone. M-ft
2. He has been playing seriously for a year. Maybe first year in open division?
First year competing?

We need that video.