• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this guy for real?

Wow I hope he puts out more videos. He will be challenging Climo before to long

Off Axis Torque -Check
Arm not tucked towards chest- Check
Throw at ground instead of in air- Check
No use of snap- Check
Calls a basket a cage??- Check
Calls a disc a frisbee- Check
Completely clueless on the fundamentals of how to throw a disc- Doulbe Check

I've seen other Expert Village videos before and unless they are going for satire, they really should not be aloud to post videos. I guess they only benefit to them being on youtube....is perhaps your competition will be watching them and you can cake walk all over them.

mashnut ftw. This guy will not go away. He keeps coming back like that one henchman from Mad Max 3, the one with the mannequin head on a stick in his corset.

lmao! As soon as he said "cage" I was done. Too bad I didn't get to see him throw, sounds like it was pretty bad ass. haha

Thats how you throw if the "cage" is ten feet in front of you and down a small cliff. Come on guys...

I watched a few of his videos. If you post yourself on the web, anyone can see and critique you so you have to watch out. Does this guy ever throw a disc in the videos?

In all honesty, this guy's vid has taught me how to throw some mad skips.

HAHAHA "You wanna throw it like you're trying to throw it right." He is overly terrible to claim playing 10 years. I hope I am a little better than that in 10 years...

I like how he individually describes the flight patterns of each disc, all about the same in his opinion.

This is my favorite, apparently turbo putts from 10' are for experts only.

Seriously, if you live in Cali and you see this guy, kick him in the nads and say, "that was for BrotherDave."

Great sound effects he makes! I think he has some curvature of the spine issues; see how he runs?