• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 guys

Hi I'm thinking of getting a Vision in TR2 can someone give me some info on how they are
thanks

Ive never thrown the TM2 visions, but regular visions are pretty understable, and im guessing that a tm2 would be fliptastic

I have a tm2 fuse and after a couple trees its super flippy

How close am I with these comparisons:
(GL Plastic)
Fuse=Comet in a Meteor package
Core=Buzzz
Pain=Wasp=Vector=premium plastic Roc
River=Eagle L
XXX=Firebird (especially flat ones)

Thanks for any feedback. I am slowly entering the world of Swedish plastic.....:clap::)

IMO.

I didn't like the Vision in the TR2. Flippy even more then normal. Too much flip.

On to disc comparison's:

My 173 Goldline River was Teebird like. It was perfect. My 172 Opto River is flip city. It's definitely more like a Leopard. Pain's are closest in flight to Rocs IMO. Core's vary depending on plastic. Some fly more like a Buzzz, some fly like a beefy Comet. I haven't thrown a Fuse. I think a Striker is much like a faster and further Teebird. Vision's are like SS Avengers or Sidewinders. XXX is a warp speed Pred. Never thrown the Blitz.

The Villain is a weird disc. It's hard to compare it to anything. It's not quite as stable as an X-Cal (more initial turn) but it fades as hard as an X-Cal. It's more stable then a Destroyer or Force. It's more like a PD2 maybe...it's hard to tell. The Opto and the Gold Line in this mold are both the same from what I've thrown (170 173 and 175 in both plastics).

The Trident is like a Monster. That's the only thing I've got experience with that flies like that. The Halo is more stable then a Nuke and less stable then a Boss. The Flow is like a Wraith or a Surge. Haven't thrown the Havoc. Haven't thrown the Bolt. Have thrown Pimitius's and Medius's before. Quite different to try and compare those to anything as everyone I've seen and thrown is just a giant dome. The Medius was cool though. Very easy to put straight and only straight. I'd classify it as a Fairway driver.

As for putters. Pure is like an Aviar. Sinus is like a Rhyno or Zone (in flight only). The only thing I know that flies similar to the Spike is an XD.

Whew, too much typing, time to go shoot some putts.

Hi I'm thinking of getting a Vision in TR2 can someone give me some info on how they are
thanks

I liked mine when it was new. After a couple of rounds, it was so hard OVERstable I had to get rid of it. Wasn't what I know the Vision to be. It taco'd on a tree, but reverse of what I usually see. Set it down flat on the table and hold one end flat, the opposite end would be off the table nearly 1/4".:doh: Tried to reshape, but it was still too over to suit me. I had hoped it would be hard UNDERstable simply because I wanted to see how it would turn out. Sadly, this one did not do that. I will stay with my GL and Opto Visions. The beat in slowly and do exactly what I want.

Latest posts