• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

I've been using the pure exclusively for the last year and half give or take. Its a good putter but has very little glide. This is why I've been thinking of switching lately. What to switched to??? not sure.

I've been using the pure exclusively for the last year and half give or take. Its a good putter but has very little glide. This is why I've been thinking of switching lately. What to switched to??? not sure.

pure has no glide? You be crazy! :thmbdown:

my suggestion for your search.... avoid vibram and stay with light weights (150-165g).

Just ordered a few Pures from Marshall St to try out. I hate you all. And now so does my wife.

Have 4 Pure Griplines now. Totally committed. It goes where you throw it. Straight as an arrow. I just follow through as though I want to touch my throwing hand to the pole in the chains and it goes right there. On approaches it lands and stays. Doesn't seem to roll much. I just like the narrower rim, and the Pure feels good.

I've got Zero and Grip coming. I'll give them a decent tryout and see how they fair. I assume I can learn to putt with them fine, but I'm hoping I can grip and throw them more consistently than my Wizards.

They have a nice feel, I use the grip for driving and the zero for putting.
The Jokeri is the perfect compliment to it :)

Already have a few Jokeri's so at least I'm part way there. If the Pure helps my approach and driving game then I'll learn to putt with them. But I'll have a bunch of Wizards to unload.

Yeah, if I make the switch I'll stash a handful of my favorite Wizards in case I need to fall back on them someday. I'll just thin the heard a little. Traded 4 this weekend for some dyes.

I throw the grip line pure more than any other disc in my bag (for drives and approach shots) and I find them as consistent as any other discs on the market pending one's technique and form ;)

I have 12 175 pro rhynos and I don't even throw them anymore because I love the Jokeri/Pure combo.

I see you're selling half your Pro Rhyno stash. I take it I don't have to give you first dibs on mine anymore? :p

I picked up a premium Jokeri and a Pure a few weeks ago to try out. Maybe I'll have to give them more serious consideration if you're willing to dump the hallowed Rhyno for them.

Although, I don't know if it's because it's relatively new, but I have so far found the Pure to be to the Wizard what the Eagle X is to the Teebird, ie, less LSS, yet more HSS. I don't think I'd care for that in the long run, so hopefully the flight will change a bit with wear.

It should. Mine started out a little on the overstable side. But after putting with only them for a month (playing 3 times weekly) They have lost most of their fade.

I am curious about this Jokeri I see mentioned. Overstable compliment to the pure would be nice. Didn't care for the Sinus. And I'm not crazy about the Zone that fills that slot now. Even though its a good driving or windy day putter. It's profile looks appealingly similar to the pure. I admit to not searching first, but would anyone care to spread some knowledge about this putt and approach disc? Or share some personal experiences with it?

Although, I don't know if it's because it's relatively new, but I have so far found the Pure to be to the Wizard what the Eagle X is to the Teebird, ie, less LSS, yet more HSS. I don't think I'd care for that in the long run, so hopefully the flight will change a bit with wear.

That should read "less HSS, and more LSS"

Didn't care for the Sinus. And I'm not crazy about the Zone that fills that slot now. Even though its a good driving or windy day putter. It's profile looks appealingly similar to the pure. I admit to not searching first, but would anyone care to spread some knowledge about this putt and approach disc? Or share some personal experiences with it?[/QUOTE]

Pure is as deep as a Sinus. Neither worked for me.

My new Pures have arrived. They feel very good in the hand. We'll see how they throw. But I am sadly being dragged to the Biltmore this week with my wife and won't get to play any golf. I'll be a few short minutes from wonderful mountain golf with my new putters and have no chance to throw them. Damn!

My new Pures have arrived. They feel very good in the hand. We'll see how they throw. But I am sadly being dragged to the Biltmore this week with my wife and won't get to play any golf. I'll be a few short minutes from wonderful mountain golf with my new putters and have no chance to throw them. Damn!

At least sneak out to Black Mountain it doesn't take long to play. :thmbup:

There will be no sneaking off. I'm sure she has a detailed itinerary for me to follow. This is payback for the crappy couple months she had taking care of me. I'll be kept in line like a death row inmate!

Sloppy, i'm excited for you to try them. I just got 2 brand new red Zero Line 173 pures from MS and can't wait to start break'n em in tomorrow night.