• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

the more i use my zero line, the more confident i am at longer shots. I really like the tacky grip without the floppiness of other plastics (soft pro-d, SSS, r-pro). The thinner profile fits my hand better. And the thing is so predictable for every shot i make with it. I can't throw the pure as far as other putters, like wizards and ridges. But that is what my fuse is for.

I'm still sad I lost my Pure... been delaying getting a replacement hoping it will come back to me.

Anyone complare a Pure vs. a Westside Swan? Lat makes both and the plastic seems to be similar to Zero Line. The rims are close too, slightly different... but close.

I'm still sad I lost my Pure... been delaying getting a replacement hoping it will come back to me.

Anyone complare a Pure vs. a Westside Swan? Lat makes both and the plastic seems to be similar to Zero Line. The rims are close too, slightly different... but close.

Let's say you threw the Swan exactly the same way you would throw your Pure on a straight line. The Swan would turn over, a little faster than gradually, and finish right (for a righty). For people that chose the Magic over the Pure but still like the shallow rim and flat top of the Pure, pick up a Swan. You'll love it.

Thanks Jeremy. I was actually looking at it as a replacement for the Pure which I use driving (Magic for putting). I think based on your discription it might work well for a putter but it would not be a good replacement for the Pure (for my driving use).

BTW Jeremy turned me onto the Pure. He sure can rock a black Pure!

Sent mine to Prerube. I didn't like the feel, but I guess he does so, we all win!

Traded for a Pure yesterday. Tried a few approaches with it... it's in the bag today. I'll still putt with my Magic (usually) or my Rhyno (into the wind).

If I only have a Grip Line, and don't particularly like it for putting, will grabbing a zero line help the cause?

I'm looking to hop on the straight putter train and looking at these along with Magics or something similar.

I never did care for the Pure for putting and I used zero line. Loved it for approaches and thats what eventually lead me to trying the Magic.

If I only have a Grip Line, and don't particularly like it for putting, will grabbing a zero line help the cause?

I'm looking to hop on the straight putter train and looking at these along with Magics or something similar.

pures pretty much overlap with magics, might want to choose one and stick with it. Zero Line plastic feels more closer to Gateway's S, SS, SSS and Organic plastic than Grip Line does.

pures pretty much overlap with magics, might want to choose one and stick with it. Zero Line plastic feels more closer to Gateway's S, SS, SSS and Organic plastic than Grip Line does.

They wouldn't both be used, it'd be either or. The winner would compliment my Wizards/Rhynos

Does anyone enjoy driving with the grip line pure or throwing 250-275' annies besides me?

Thanks Jeremy. I was actually looking at it as a replacement for the Pure which I use driving (Magic for putting). I think based on your discription it might work well for a putter but it would not be a good replacement for the Pure (for my driving use).

BTW Jeremy turned me onto the Pure. He sure can rock a black Pure!

Glad to hear you picked one up. Even happier to hear you like it!

But back to the Swan for a sec...

I think it makes a great disc for jump putting. For driving though, I haven't come across anything that I like as much as my Grip Line Pure. Ion is pretty close, but it just doesn't "feel" the same. That's a big part of why I hit so many tight lines with the Pure, it just simply feels right in my hand.

Live Thread, LIVE!!!!
---------
Just got a Pure in the mail and just by the feel it is very nice. I got one in Zero line plastic and really like the grip on it. Also it seems to have a shallower rim then the Wizards and it feels comfortable in my hands. I've never really tried any beadless putters but I am really looking forward to giving this a go. I've been struggling putting lately so figured it is a good time to browse the market for different putters since all I have used is Wizards for the almost 5 years I have been playing.

If Lat 64 keeps taking spots in my bag I believe a trip to Sweden is in order :D.

i recently gave the pure a few trial rounds, picked it up in zero plastic. it's got a flat top and really grippy on the chains, just a touch overstable flight. i would recommend it for sure.

Just picked up a grip pure to start beating in for a one and done in a few weeks. Love my zero pures, but was always worried about tearing them to pieces doing anything more than putting with them on rocky courses.

My Pure Gripline is as good a putter as I have found. For me it is dead straight. It is a little narrower on the edge, but where I play that works well in the Gulf winds.

Well finally got to play with my Zero Pure. While it is still too early to tell I think I may have found a new putter after 5 years of using Wizards. I just love the way this fits in my hand and I seem to have a much cleaner release then I do with my Wizards. Sadly today my driving wasn't great so I had a lot more upshots then putts but I still think I may have a winner :D.

Latest posts