• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

veganray said:
aka the L64 Dragon. No thanks; I'll give 'em a test when they mold their real discs in 150-class.

They have done some but they are stinkin' rare

So far I have seen the following in 150-160g
River, Vision, Halo, Striker

The second release of the seriously fast speed 13 bolt!!! I have scene some amazing distance from this disc oh yeah and we got it in.

What Latitude 64 says: "Our new high speed driver BOLT is released as a Fundraiser for 2011 PDGA Worlds. It´s only made in pearlesnt Purple color and in 1000 discs. The flight of this baby is like an understable Halo... It goes very fast and has an understable flight path with good glide."

What Altitude says: This is a fast speed 13 disc (in comparison to other 13's). Throwing it backhand, we found it to be more understable than we initially thought it to be. It is pretty easy to flip. This disc has rediculous glide and we were able to achieve huge distance with minimal effort.

Throwing it forehand, it showed slight signs of being understable, and was difficult to flip. It has a less of a fade on the forehand throw, but still showed great glide. Extremely easy to throw and get good distance with a low snap throw.

voodoo, magic, fuse, scout, diamond, trident, speed demon, riot, and flow. I my have to build this bag.
Peot said:
Frank Delicious said:
money 21 said:
a lat gateway combo bag could be sick.

Gateway putter
Lat everything else
Spirit.

No Illusions? Lat also seems to lack something in the Assassin's speed/stability

veganray said:
aka the L64 Dragon. No thanks; I'll give 'em a test when they mold their real discs in 150-class.
you might want to give it a throw before you dog it. And hell i have always wished they made a dragon in better plastica star dragon would kick ass as a out the box turning disc.

NoLifeLeft said:
Peot said:
Lat also seems to lack something in the Assassin's speed/stability
Which Assassins? I have two that are at opposite ends of the high speed stability spectrum.
not to jack this into a gateway thread but yeah the assassins are all over the place for stablity and color seems to play a role. red seems to be understable and orange seem over stable. at least that is my experience. the river would be the closest disc to the assassin in the lat lineup.

Make a bunch of 160 pink shift rivers. This is not a request. I may not live without.

Just in case anyone is interested...

I was down at Marshall St this past Saturday and they have a metric SHIT ton of the "good" opto flows in Blue to light Blue and Yellow. I also spotted some Blue opto Cores that must have been from a new run because the tops were as flat as I've ever seen them, think back to 1st run Core days.

i've had an opto fuse in my bag for a while and am still getting used to it's flight, but recently picked up a gold line fuse and definitely like it more than the opto. the gold line is a yellowish gold color and is fairly flat, whereas the opto was an orange one and fairly domey. it seems like the gold line is a touch more stable and a bit faster. does that seem to be the general consensus on gl vs. opto fuses? for what it's worth i was throwing the meteor as my understable mid prior to going to the fuse.

River.jpg

Its the first red shift disc I've gotten and in person they look amazing!

Latest posts