• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

gknmnstr said:
On another note I have two aces so far this year.
4/29/12 #7 orchard park with an overhand halo. Only about 175'... Meh, still an ace
5/17/12 #1 orchard park with an opto pure into a very stiff head/cross. 200' slightly up hill.
I believe this is the first ever ace with a production run opto pure! I know Jeronimo aced with one of the Christmas ones already, but still this is kinda cool for me!

Fun thing about the ace was I missed deep and slightly right but the wind stalled the disc out before it touched the ground then blew it backwards and left right into the chains!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I would be much obliged if anyone would help me to discover If anybody has aced a production run opto pure before 5/17.

via tomas;
Saint is approved and is a fairway driver. A tad more overstable than the River and could hopefully compete on the same arena as the almighty Teebird...

Interesting that fewer people throw teebirds yet were still trying to find the company that can duplicate it! I recall my older white star birds with fondness

Wow i didn't know that. That would make it a used 144 Bliz Destro then only predating Bliz plastic by two years. Thumbs up Latitude!

There are not many of them though. Most of the really light ones are just low 150s. I have only seen the one 144 and considering I have also seen pics of a 200g it is probably not gonna be a very frequently repeated feat. I would be delighted to own a low 150 halo though.

have any of you thrown the TM2 Pures? I've been getting some juicy lines from my TM Fuse. I want to try some TM2 Pures. how long before we'll see EZE Pures/Fuses/Cores etc.?

gknmnstr said:
There are not many of them though. Most of the really light ones are just low 150s. I have only seen the one 144 and considering I have also seen pics of a 200g it is probably not gonna be a very frequently repeated feat. I would be delighted to own a low 150 halo though.

Who wouldn't? :-D

Oh yeah, and I heard a rumor that L64 is looking into ways to lighten up some of their faster discs. Again, just rumor.

keltik said:
have any of you thrown the TM2 Pures? I've been getting some juicy lines from my TM Fuse. I want to try some TM2 Pures. how long before we'll see EZE Pures/Fuses/Cores etc.?
I love tm2 Pure. I switched from zeros and now carry 2 for main duties as they are more stable than zeroes. I also carry a 171 zero for anny approach / putting and max weight grip and opto to cover more os shots

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

I love my TM Fuse... thing is beat now, and it's like the Energizer Bunny.

It just keeps turning, and turning, and turning, and turning...