• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

I've definitely fallen in love with my TM Fuse also. I also want to try the TM2 Pures because of this new love. I'm also curious about the new EZE material coming. I hope they make all their putters and mids in EZE. I wouldn't mind seeing some drivers in EZE also.

Yes indeed. Tm2 is EZE. Does anyone else have qualms about the name EZE? To me it sounds like you are talking about cold medicine or hookers.

How does TM2/EZE compare to other disc companies plastics? The one thing I always wanted in a Pure was a DX type plastic. Just can't beat the float and touch on a nice worn in DX putter.

I am gonna have to say that EZE is more comparable to gateway plastic. Maybe their soft plastic? very stiff but with plenty of tack; very grippy. I hope they are able to make soft EZE because I am already missing zero.

I bought a TM2 Vision Blue 171 and I like the feel of this plastic. Came a little flat though. Interested to throw this when my fractured leg heals.

I was hoping it would be more like TM1 (more DX like). I guess I still need to try TM2 just to be fair. I guess I can wait for EZE also.

TM vision stand for "Turns More" vision. Three throws later you have your sky roller disc.

gknmnstr said:
TM vision stand for "Turns More" vision. Three throws later you have your sky roller disc.
This is what I was hoping but I've been surprised at how stable it is. I've been throwing my 171 pink for a couple of weeks now full time for bh rollers and regular throws to beat in and it's still pretty straight. Usually get some good turn but it starts fighting back
:)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

still haven't thrown my TM2 Vision, but it's PLH is lower than my super flippy GL one's so I'm guessing it's gonna be a roller even if I throw it straight up with a 90 degree hyzer.

I have never really felt the vision. Love the river so I never have a reason to reach for the vision.

I'm... cautiously optimistic. It sounds pretty bad ass but it's a wider rim than I would have liked. Honestly not sure where its going to fit in my bag, but i'll find a spot.

seeing I'm looking a replacement for my strikers it sounds pretty sweet, but yeah I'm not that super hyped to be honest, nothing's THAT magical. So far anyway.

I wish it was slower as well but finally holding something OS and not stupid fast in GL plastic in my hands is very exciting. I just hope that L64 makes a very slow driver that doesn't turn much and has a very minimal but reliable fade.