• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

7559823494_665ae2d697.jpg

Saint.
Brought to you once again by the always awesome Discovering The World.
This design should be stamped within the next week. I'll post an update when they're ready and hopefully get my hands on some of my own to put up in the Marketplace.

Save a purrty pearly one for me :thmbup:

That sneak was for Dawn Patrol eyes only, Kabong. I'll put up the illustration Friday morning before work.

Nope, sorry no football players in my design.
I did happen to be working in New orleans a few years ago though. It was during the Saints run in the playoffs and SuperBowl victory. Let me tell you, those New Orleanians REALLY love their football and REALLY love to party. Craziness to the max for sure.

Can you gives a bit of info on what your insperation was for the design?

Also.....speaking of Dawn Patrol....hit me up on FB.

I want to preorder one in light weight. ill pay you upfront. Gold Line.

I am droolin over here.

i'm liking how these glide forever but i throw strikers and honestly i'm thinking of adding star PDs and saints to replace strikers and roadrunners. the RR would stay for annys and rollers but these sound amazing.

how do they compare to RR since they are close to TL in flight out to 350

Definitely seem more stable/over stable than Roadrunners. But I haven't thrown a RR in a few years.

Can you gives a bit of info on what your insperation was for the design?

Also.....speaking of Dawn Patrol....hit me up on FB.

The thinking behind the Saint design. Alex at DTW put the idea of a woman in my head and I wanted to keep with the medieval/fantasy look I have used with the other Lat 64 stuff I've done. Researched Saints and saw Saint George killing a dragon and went from there.

Osmo and Joshua, I'll pick out some light wieghts when I go grab some.

The thinking behind the Saint design. Alex at DTW put the idea of a woman in my head and I wanted to keep with the medieval/fantasy look I have used with the other Lat 64 stuff I've done. Researched Saints and saw Saint George killing a dragon and went from there.

Osmo and Joshua, I'll pick out some light wieghts when I go grab some.

Sweet...Thank you kind sir!

My 172 GL is more like a sidewinder for me.
Agreed, Ive only had mine for a week now and its acting like a river. If I throw it under 80% it will stay straight and fade around 320 but if I try to pump it, it turns and likely not coming back unless I throw it high enough. Loving my opto tho.

I'm starting to question my disc golf abillities, I am bombing the crap outta these things and they are plenty stable.

To re-jump back on this bandwagon of stabliness; my Gold Line has a little flip but finishes straight. My Opto can hold a flat line the entire distance but has the mildest of fades. If powered up and with less than perfect form, the Gold Line can flip over and ditch itself into the ground at 240 feet. The Opto will track right and go about 330 feet before finding ground. For me, while they are not nose (up or down) sensitive like my Rivers, they are more anhyzer sensitive than my TeeBirds.

I am finding that I am spending more and more time with my TeeBirds again (I went through this same phase with my Rivers), but I am not abandoning the Saints yet. I really like the flip in the Gold Line and for the Opto I like when I get it right that it stays flat, tracks a little to the right, but still ends up on my line, and with tremendous distance.

If any of them goes significantly to the right, it is because of poor form, not because of the disc. I can see the comparison to a Sidewinder if you happened to get one of the least stable Saints, especially if your can throw with power, but for me I am sticking with my comparison of between a TL and TeeBird.

To re-jump back on this bandwagon of stabliness; my Gold Line has a little flip but finishes straight. My Opto can hold a flat line the entire distance but has the mildest of fades. If powered up and with less than perfect form, the Gold Line can flip over and ditch itself into the ground at 240 feet. The Opto will track right and go about 330 feet before finding ground. For me, while they are not nose (up or down) sensitive like my Rivers, they are more anhyzer sensitive than my TeeBirds.

I am finding that I am spending more and more time with my TeeBirds again (I went through this same phase with my Rivers), but I am not abandoning the Saints yet. I really like the flip in the Gold Line and for the Opto I like when I get it right that it stays flat, tracks a little to the right, but still ends up on my line, and with tremendous distance.

If any of them goes significantly to the right, it is because of poor form, not because of the disc. I can see the comparison to a Sidewinder if you happened to get one of the least stable Saints, especially if your can throw with power, but for me I am sticking with my comparison of between a TL and TeeBird.

This has been pretty much my experience as well. What turn, if any, is released on anhyzer or poor form. Plus I'm not a cannon arm or noodle, somewhere in the middle.

So far though, I really like what the Saint does for me. Fills a gap in my bag for sure (not a teebird thrower)

Latest posts