• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

Wow, a Latitude disc I don't want. Cool. I can save my money for lighter Pures or a possible new fairway someday.

I kinda feel the same way. The thing I like most about the Pure is the shallow profile. I am a little bummed they are replacing the zero line of plastic.

I kinda feel the same way. The thing I like most about the Pure is the shallow profile. I am a little bummed they are replacing the zero line of plastic.

I'm the same way on both points. Love the shallowness of pures and love the feel of zero.

Tm2 is nice but still prefer zero. Why not just add it to their line instead of getting rid of it

As long as the Pure isn't going away, I may be good. Talked it out with a bud. He hasn't seen any difference in my putting with the TM2 Pure over the ZL. So....maybe the TM2/Eze will be OK. I may order a couple more ZL's JIC.;)

just when i decide to take a break from the wizard and start seeing other putters (pure) they announce this.

i'd guess some type of aviar/wizard mold

Wow been off for a while but glad I caught this announcement! EZE plastic sounds sweet and love anything Lat I've tried.

update from tomas on the new eze line:

14 May 11:37
We will make a soft version of the Eze line later this year. So for the people that like the grippier softer zero will get a good substitute. And If I'm right, a more durable plastic as well. Feeling is important in the plastic and thats why we will make it in two different types. A stiff putter is prefered by people that putts with lift putts (feldberg). Softer for those who use the classic push putt (Doss). We Hope we can satisfy both techniques in the future.

Its nice the hear they are going to work on a grippy replacement for Zero. I prefer the almost rubbery feel of the current Zero Pures. If the plastic has a similiar feel to the current Zero line but is more durable that sounds like a win win.

I heard Grip line was on its way out but Im bummed Zeroline is going too. The TM2 pures are too stiff and slick for me. With the temps rising and my hands getting sweatier as the day goes on, I dont want this. As far as durability goes, youre not gaining anything with TM2. If anything it is LESS durable and much easier to gouge than ZL. Both will taco for good if you hit a close tree on a drive but the ZL is holding up better for me when it comes to simply banging chains. Looks like my next purchase will be 4 or 5 ZL to keep me going for awhile. Not interested in the Mercy at all either.. The thing I like the most about Lat is the uniqueness of the molds and their ambition to come out with something no one is making. A new Aviar/Wizard? Really? We need another one of those on the market? How about the fairway driver weve all been waiting for?

update from tomas on the new eze line:

14 May 11:37
We will make a soft version of the Eze line later this year. So for the people that like the grippier softer zero will get a good substitute. And If I'm right, a more durable plastic as well. Feeling is important in the plastic and thats why we will make it in two different types. A stiff putter is prefered by people that putts with lift putts (feldberg). Softer for those who use the classic push putt (Doss). We Hope we can satisfy both techniques in the future.

I hope the eze soft will feel similar to zero

Well, My bag has been steadily moving to Lat64... and two discs I never thought would get kicked out were my wizards, and my Rocs...

but we'll see.

L64's Tomas Ekstrom said this:

It's slower than previous putters from us but not Rattler or Piranha slow. Quite similar to an Aviar I believe.

I heard Grip line was on its way out but Im bummed Zeroline is going too. The TM2 pures are too stiff and slick for me. With the temps rising and my hands getting sweatier as the day goes on, I dont want this. As far as durability goes, youre not gaining anything with TM2. If anything it is LESS durable and much easier to gouge than ZL. Both will taco for good if you hit a close tree on a drive but the ZL is holding up better for me when it comes to simply banging chains. Looks like my next purchase will be 4 or 5 ZL to keep me going for awhile. Not interested in the Mercy at all either.. The thing I like the most about Lat is the uniqueness of the molds and their ambition to come out with something no one is making. A new Aviar/Wizard? Really? We need another one of those on the market? How about the fairway driver weve all been waiting for?

I have 8 TM2 pures in white, pink, yellow. none of them are "slick". I don't know where/how slickness is being associated with TM2. Maybe the bolt and visions? i haven't thrown them, but TM2 pures are not slick. :confused:

Bolts and Vision TM2's are definitely NOT slick. That is what makes them so cool.:cool:

none of the tm2 ive felt is slick. i fondled alot at discnation and my hands are sweat mits too. now the tm1 crap was slick. tm2.. U CRAY!!

Hmmmmm.....that might explain some of the "wet" discs at DN of late.:D;):D

none of the tm2 ive felt is slick. i fondled alot at discnation and my hands are sweat mits too. now the tm1 crap was slick. tm2.. U CRAY!!

yeah I am not a fan of TM1 at all, donated my stash of rivers to the flyboy meet prize pool (which bhuff ended up winning). I hope the EZE plastic will make it's way to the other popular Lat molds... Pain, Striker, Fuse, River, Core, Halo, Fuze.

TM1, begone with you!

Latest posts