• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

I enjoy my TM1 plastic... haven't had a TM2 plastic in my hand yet. I will definately be picking up EZE plastic if it comes in River, Striker, Core, Fuse... perhaps even others I don't throw on the regular

If someone wants to buy a couple "slick" TM pures then let me know cuz both mine have no grip at all. I just picked up 2 more ZL.

i lost a giant monday and marshall street was the only online retailer i could find with the same color/weight in stock so i just placed an order. i was tempted to order one to try out but figured i like what i'm using now and had better not stop a good thing. i'm interested to see how people compare it to an aviar or wizard though.

maybe they were adding them to the site this morning? i definitely saw them earlier today and now they aren't there.

hey guys,

I apologize for the tease with the Mercy... we uploaded it to our database a few days ago, so that we could "flip the switch" on the 1st. Unfortunately, we experienced some technical issues with how our database updates our website. We're currently working on it.

Consider it a limited offer pre-sale... those who managed to order them, your orders will ship on the first.

Since you have some in the shop, can you give us an idea of what the profile is like? P&A Aviar-ish, or otherwise?

hey guys,

I apologize for the tease with the Mercy... we uploaded it to our database a few days ago, so that we could "flip the switch" on the 1st. Unfortunately, we experienced some technical issues with how our database updates our website. We're currently working on it.

Consider it a limited offer pre-sale... those who managed to order them, your orders will ship on the first.

Since you have some in the shop, can you give us an idea of what the profile is like? P&A Aviar-ish, or otherwise?

sure!

The best way I can describe it is being a hybrid of a Magnet (not as extreme) and an Aviar (with microbead).

Trenton seems to think it flies similar to a Yeti, or a beat in JK Aviar...

sure!

The best way I can describe it is being a hybrid of a Magnet (not as extreme) and an Aviar (with microbead).

Thanks Hoey! I am sure everyone will now commence more drooling.

sure!

Beat JK Aviar out of the box? Me likey.

Great, more Swedish plastic I need to buy. I went from guarded enthusiasm to "gimme gimme" after those descriptions.

Latest posts