• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

Latitude has moved away from stickers and is now printing the weight on every disc they churn out.

I haven't had the pleasure of getting a newer run mercy, let me know how it putts.

I prefer firm putters so these are WAY too soft for me. When I could get a proper throw from them, they flew the same off the tee as the previous firmer runs so I imagine they'd putt the same. Sorry I can't provide you with a better review.

I ordered from MSt so I imagine they have more if you like softer putters though...

Smells like Strawberry Quik to me! Comparing the firm EZE (TM2) and the new softer EZEs, these are the flattest but are the grippiest and softest yet.
2012-10-29183038.jpg

Last edited:
What you have is not EZE though.... it is Zero Line. Completely different plastic. First Run Zero Line Mercy.

I know the Strawberries are Zero Line.

I meant that I also have Mercies with two very different feels of EZE. I have a couple that are fairly soft. I'd like to think that it was some test Soft EZE or something? The others are the firmer EZE.

I know the Strawberries are Zero Line.

I meant that I also have Mercies with two very different feels of EZE. I have a couple that are fairly soft. I'd like to think that it was some test Soft EZE or something? The others are the firmer EZE.

Ah.. I'd like to address this as well. You might of got a batch of first run vs. second run

A lot of people say that the TM2 plastic is EZE Line plastic. However, you noted a difference... and so did I. The TM2 plastic that I have felt seemed firm compared with the EZE Line discs I own (Pure, Mercy) which seem to have some flex. However, SOFT EZE was mentioned as something that was being worked on, most likely sidelined for the moment.

This leads me to believe that TM2 and EZE are not the same plastic. All I really know is that my EZE Pures and my TM2 Pures only have similar characteristics, they are not the exact same plastics. Leads me to think you might have a First Run EZE Mercy which had partial TM2 material.

Last edited:
I think TM2 and EZE (the firm run anyway) are pretty close, if not the same.

The softer stuff is in between firm EZE and Zero on grip and firmness. All three cooled with different domes. Low to high: Berry, Firm EZE, Soft EZE.

I have some TM2 Pures and an EZE and there is definitely a difference. I prefer the TM2 personally, it's a little chalkier once it get some scuffs on it.

On a side note I used some air citrus air freshener that has acetone in it to clean off the stamps on my TM2's and now they smell like fruit. :p

GGGT also has Zero Mercys sans strawberry available too. The Strawberrys do feel amazing though - not sure if the scent changed any properties of the new run of Zero.

Don't know about the Challenger. Compared to the Pure, it is slower and a lot more floaty. Perhaps Rugball - who kills it with the Mercy, by the way - can chime in, because I am judging it based on watching him throw.

I agree the Mercy likes more height than the Pure. I also think it's a little more susceptible to poor form. Not really a good comparison, but a Mercy is to a Comet (pretty neutral and likes height) as a Pure is to a Buzzz.

Latest posts