• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

id entertain legit offers for either of these.

th_IMG_20120718_011029.jpg

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/unclemercy/IMG_20120718_011029.jpg

th_IMG_20120718_011018.jpg

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/unclemercy/IMG_20120718_011018.jpg

Last edited:
:drool: .. beautiful.. i think we may have talked on these before.. or someone had some similar.. wish i had the extra paypals dude.. any trade wants or just the dollhairs? also whats the weights? I usually try and get single color x-outs just b/c the price difference but really like that bottom one.. had a champ stingray that looked exactly the same

When did leopards start getting the bs 2x stamp? Are the pre Barry Leo's any more sought after or is a champ Leo a champ Leo?

I'm late to the Leopard party, but I got a pro 171g a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it. Thing flies far with ease. Got a champion on the way just to test the difference between the champ and pro plastic Leopards.

I'm late to the Leopard party, but I got a pro 171g a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it. Thing flies far with ease. Got a champion on the way just to test the difference between the champ and pro plastic Leopards.

Glad to hear :clap: Pro Leos are really where the value is at. I carry two at the moment: a 170g seasoned one and a 174g fresh one. The easiest disc in by bag to hyzerflip straight or turnover.

I just ordered a 159g gummy dark blue Star Leopard for occasional winter rounds.

When did leopards start getting the bs 2x stamp? Are the pre Barry Leo's any more sought after or is a champ Leo a champ Leo?
pre barrys are way more sought after. They are a better plastic, tough as heck and better looking stamp. I have had one bagged now for three seasons and it just now is starting to break into a more understable leopard. Prebarry leopards are the shizzzz. I prefer my prebarry to my ce!! yeah i said it!

pre barrys are way more sought after. They are a better plastic, tough as heck and better looking stamp. I have had one bagged now for three seasons and it just now is starting to break into a more understable leopard. Prebarry leopards are the shizzzz. I prefer my prebarry to my ce!! yeah i said it!

That's kinda what I thought. I traded my 2 ace race discs for a pre Barry Leo yesterday. Good trade since I don't even bag my ace race discs. Thanks for the info... When did Leo's start getting the 2x stamp?

Looking at your sig we throw pretty much the same discs. Axis, vector, Leo's, teebirds, and saints.

Well, my buddy and I went out to play the other day when we had the 55 degree weather here in Michigan and funny enough we kept finding discs laying out in the middle of the course from people who were playing in the snow.

One of the three we found was a 150g Dx Leopard. I used to have one and I had given it to my friend who was starting out. First throw right dogleg 275 and the Leopard lands 5 feet from the basket. I think I will keep it.

Plus it was free which always makes for better discs. :)

Oh lord. I feel in love with the purple one, then scrolled down and saw the yellow then the orange... Then I was just done. Wish I had the money for a ce Leo.

lol! it's actually more blue in person, looks more purple in that pic....either way it's my single favorite disc in my entire collection. The red 1st run Leo is my 2nd favorite, that pic does it no justice, I'll post up another one.

i ****ing hate you guys

lmao!!!

Hope you let those fly some day Burnin4, otherwise it would be a waste of such awesome plastic

ya know, I will never throw those beauties. I have plenty of discs to throw, but I really enjoy collection prime specimens when I get the opportunity. I fondle my Leo's regularly, and the enjoyment they give me is priceless, lol! I plan on being buried with the blue one, and possible the red one!

Latest posts