• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

photo-48_zpsf29b5adf.jpg

photo-41.jpg

Got my first leopard a few weeks ago (175 champ) and threw it in the woods last weekend. Darn near aced a 275 foot shot on a skip. The thing weaved through the line flawlessly. So this is what I've been missing for the last 11.5 years. Shame on me

The heavy champ glows are pretty TL like in my experiences. The dx leopards beat in to be a reliable turn over machine. If you play in the woods, I would get a regular champ.

I killed Morley Field with pretty much Leopards as my main driver over the X mas holiday and got a sweet video of it too. Love the Leopard and love Morley, a killer combo.

So I carry a few eagles...and also a Champion TL (slightly overstable) and a Star TL (stable) Eagles and TL's are speed 7. Can I get away with filling in the Star slot with a new pro Leopard ( working to get it to my beat pro leopard and a Glow 175 Leopard? Will I see similar flight characteristics on the new glow leopard to the champion TL over a long run. I know I can test them now. Also, Will the glow beat up straight to replace the star TL. Just trying to reduce my molds from Eagle - TL - Leopard.

The rim width is greater on the Eagles and TL's but a feel comfortable with my beat pro Leopard so I don't think asthetically it will effect me much.

I throw TL's 380-400 max. But usually relegate them to the 330-360 range. 985 rated player.

2 more that I forgot I had. both cfr glows

Love my glow leopards too.i always have a 168 glow in my bag.ive only owned champ and champ glow though.however all this pre-barry talk has me interested in trying one.

Id would Possibly trade a 2nd Run CE Leopard or A TEAL ProLine Leopard..... Come ON . There has got to be a TEAL out there!!

So I carry a few eagles...and also a Champion TL (slightly overstable) and a Star TL (stable) Eagles and TL's are speed 7. Can I get away with filling in the Star slot with a new pro Leopard ( working to get it to my beat pro leopard and a Glow 175 Leopard? Will I see similar flight characteristics on the new glow leopard to the champion TL over a long run. I know I can test them now. Also, Will the glow beat up straight to replace the star TL. Just trying to reduce my molds from Eagle - TL - Leopard.

The rim width is greater on the Eagles and TL's but a feel comfortable with my beat pro Leopard so I don't think asthetically it will effect me much.

I throw TL's 380-400 max. But usually relegate them to the 330-360 range. 985 rated player.

I throw similar distances as you and my fairways are beefy 11x eagle, champ eagle, Glo cfr Leo and pro Leo. The glow cfr's are pretty stable and take a while to beat in. I' m also pleasantly surprised at the durability of my pro.

My first ever birdie on our #8 came today with a Ch Leopard. Very tight through trees uphill type hole. The disc never moved. R to L wind must have stopped the turn over. It was a laser to the circle. :dancingbanana:

picture.php

Top half of stack is max weight dx aviar p&a's.

Bottom half 150g champ leos.

Nothing fancy, but it's my bread and butter driver. :thmbup:

^those things are glowing!! can we see a pic of those leopards not stacked!! they look tasty!! i know there is a light behind them but dang good looking pinks!!

Last edited: