• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

Id assume the flatter ones are less stable? I think ill pick up a pro and if I like it maybe ill get a star as well

Id assume the flatter ones are less stable? I think ill pick up a pro and if I like it maybe ill get a star as well
I have not seen a flat pro in a while, less domey I should say. Flatter ones will turn easier, but retain their leopard fade.

alright picked up a pro leopard today, its not perfectly flat although it doesn't have much dome to it. Flew great when trying it out at an open field. I think i will get a star too, seeing as star last longer and will possibly have more stability. The pro is great though, flies perfect brand new. I think the leopard i got is an older one? It has CAL on the plate as opposed to CA, I could be wrong though.

Its easily taking the amp's place in my bag for now. Things could change once proton amps are released but who knows.

2ni8bc0.jpg

Also grabbed an m3.. which will be giving my buzzz a run for its money.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a CA mold for Leopards. I've never seen one...anybody else know for sure? That looks like a sweet Pro Leopard! I'm sure you will enjoy it:) Don't sleep on the DX either.

I'm not a big Leopard thrower but I'm fairly sure that they are all CAL tooled.^

alright picked up a pro leopard today, its not perfectly flat although it doesn't have much dome to it. Flew great when trying it out at an open field. I think i will get a star too, seeing as star last longer and will possibly have more stability. The pro is great though, flies perfect brand new. I think the leopard i got is an older one? It has CAL on the plate as opposed to CA, I could be wrong though.

Its easily taking the amp's place in my bag for now. Things could change once proton amps are released but who knows.

2ni8bc0.jpg

Also grabbed an m3.. which will be giving my buzzz a run for its money.

Its got flight numbers on it so Im assuming that its newer.....

I just wanted a glow driver and the CFR one fit the bill, wasn't looking for a stable flyer but it has pushed 2 other fairway drivers out of the bag (TL and River)

For under-stable at that distance I bounce between the Avenger SS and a Mamba depending what I need it to do at the end of the flight.

Anybody else love Glow Leo's? Definately more stable than usual, but good god hyzer flipping them is the smoothest thing in the history of the world.

I have one of the CFR glow Leos and I joke and say its the most overstable Leo ever......I can't get that thing to turn for anything.

I rekindled my love for the leopard. Back in the bag a are 2 pros and one champ. the champ is stable. I like this set up. only need something more stable if the wind is kicking up.

There are not too many discs I would consider must try but the pro leopard is a must try disc for any disc golfer no matter where they are at in their throwing career. It is in my opinion the single best driver ever created. There flame on that DGCR.

I rekindled my love for the leopard. Back in the bag a are 2 pros and one champ. the champ is stable. I like this set up. only need something more stable if the wind is kicking up.

There are not too many discs I would consider must try but the pro leopard is a must try disc for any disc golfer no matter where they are at in their throwing career. It is in my opinion the single best driver ever created. There flame on that DGCR.

I need to grab one, maybe 165 or so the 150 DX is too flippy and I can't get decent distance with it. I need one that will turnover but not crash and burn.

^^ yeah i LOVE MY Pro-Lines!!! but i got them maybe 3 years back when they werent not crazy pricey.. got all three of mine for $20ish.. one seasoned and two new x-outs.. all around 165-168 but i still havent had to break out a new one yet been throwing same used one for years and still my baby.. can do it all..

This thred needed another picture!
175 9/10 pro leopard
167 6.5/10 pro leopard
167 175 9/10 champ leopard. 'nuff said.

Untitled by MrGlass01, on Flickr

This combo will cover me for most courses most days unless the wind is howling. love me some stable champs, but the pro leopard is THE leopard.

12 years later and this Champ Leo is one of my favorite discs for the fairway or short holes. It actually got lost in the sports equipment, as it's really my wife's. However, she's not playing much anymore, so it's got a safe spot in my bag.

picture.php

The very definition of a beat-in Leo. Roll baby, roll!

picture.php

I finally jumped on the Pro Leo bandwagon. I have a 168 for turnovers and lower power laser straight drives and a 175 for S curves and hyzer flips. I could easily get by with just a Pro Leo and Star Teebird for fairway duties.

I had such a sweet Lavender X out Echo Star Leopard i bought when i started , my friend threw it onto the gym at La Mirada hole 15 though :/ RIP beautiful leopard.

These are all available right now to anybody interested. Only trades are for premium Legacy plastic. Let me know.

Attachments

• Leopards.jpg
    Leopards.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 87
  • leopards2.jpg
    leopards2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 74
School me on this disc

The only one I have tried (other than a DX years ago) was a star which was pretty straight.

I was going to pick up a star but is the champ or pro worth a look?

What fairways do you throw now? For me, it allows me to throw a nice predictable RHBH S-curve in fairways that turn to the right. I can also throw it at about a 15-20 hyzer on open fairways to park it under the basket. Honestly, the disc is just predictable for me and that's why I keep throwing them. My kid (8 years old) throws his 150g DX Leopard about 150-200 when he's concentrating on the fundamentals.

jswoods - that's a sick set of photos. I'm diggin that green Leo in the back-left.

I'm basically all teebirds for fairway right now.

Old Star teebird
Brinster
11X champ
New star

I guess I also consider my stalker a fairway. Maybe. I don't know what that thing is.

Honestly, I am using Teebirds a lot more now. The Leopard is just a good understable counterpart to the Teebird.