• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Lightweight Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchmoney

Bogey Member
Im not sure how light they made them. But I am really looking for something 160-165. Have paypal and trades. I don't care about the color, or ink.

Also looking for any Outlaws that are blue or pink, Star Wraiths, or Star Katanas in that same weight.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If he doesn't take it... I will!

I should have mentioned in my original post that it is NOT a Pre AJ. It's the older stamp AJ *DS, I just wiped the stamp. Not sure if this changes your opinion or not. I'll give OP til the end of the day to see if he's interested and if not it's all yours

As far as I remember they did run lighter weights prior to the AJ stamps, but they were "stabilized". Quite beefy. I have a 169 from that era, and it's beefy.

I'm far from a Destroyer expert, but I think you're going to struggle to find any under 165. Good luck in your hunt though.

As far as I remember they did run lighter weights prior to the AJ stamps, but they were "stabilized". Quite beefy. I have a 169 from that era, and it's beefy.

I'm far from a Destroyer expert, but I think you're going to struggle to find any under 165. Good luck in your hunt though.

Yes that is correct. People referred to them as "Star Lite" or "Star Light" Destroyers... before Innova came out with Star Lite plastic.

Here is a bit more info: www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37008

Yep, I have a 165 ☆ DS, pre Avery.
Crazy overstable, 0 high speed turn.
My 169 ☆ D is a by the numbers Destroyer, but the 165 is not, so caveat emptor.

10064008114_cc8c038410_n.jpg

10064008704_4e94f5ccbb_n.jpg

Rather trade, but I cant throw it, if you think you can, then sure I would sell it.
I got it from a legendary player and long time Innova dealer here, in a fit of bravado.
I dyed the rim to cover his ink.
its dayglow, I messed up the stamp a little when I cleaned it prior to dying it. Red foil stamps explode when you get any kind of cleaner near them. :doh:

You'll also want to keep an eye out for ones that look like this...
IMAG0395.jpg

20131116_205749.jpg

20131116_205806.jpg

Not sure what other colors they ran. Those pictured are 161g, 160g, and 158g respectively. They were refered to ass "Super Stable"

I just reread your post.
I have a Star Wraith, 165, older, stamp wiped, strange transitional coloring, looks like an overmold, but its not. I figure they finished with the pink run, then started running white.
Its another one I dont throw, so if you're interested in one, or both, let me know.

16989096656_e46e5b2cd7_m.jpg

16989101816_ab12bea076_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts