• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mako3

at least make jokes that make sense.... they're taking speed 4 discs and making them faster. if they do anymore 3 molds it'll have to be a coyote, wolf, lycan or stingray.

Yup. Haven't seen any stock or proto stamps. Thought they would be out already since roc3 and shark3 are. I guess it's just the last in line.

No, not being trolled. Both the Shark and Mako '3' will be out within the next 6-12 months. I talk with my Innova rep every couple of weeks and this is coming from him. Dave D. Also posted this on his thread at the PDGA discussion boards.

Good. They seem stupid. Innova puts out wayyyy too many discs.

Wonder why they are re-tooling the Mako - seems like people who've used it love the straight flight.

I love my Star Mako. It's one of my favorite mids. I have it next to my Vector in my small bag.

I've had the St. Patrick's day Mako3 for almost three months now. It flies like my beat in Z Buzzz, except I think it feel better.