• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mako3

Where was you able to pick one up??? I gots to have one. Point us in the right direction.

The mako3 came from final9 in rocklin, I'm guessing final9 in orangevale has them too.
Profile next to my new champ glow eagle x. Shout out to mikepinchico for an awesome tourney today :hfive:.
Sorry for the crummy pics photography is not one of my strong suits :\

Attachments

• 1361688084003.jpg
    1361688084003.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 1361688181561.jpg
    1361688181561.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 129
How does it throw?

I've only thrown it maybe 4 times, but IMO it flew similarly to a cryztal buzz. Super straight with minimal fade at the end; tons of glide. I didn't get a chance to play with release angle to see how it responds.
I'll update you guys once I have a chance to toss it some more.

If it flies like a faster mako i'd be very interested b/c my dad had a star mako that we both liked but lost it and we haven't replaced it because we both like that dart a lot and the mako is just one speed faster.

If it's like the super stingray in flight I will be hooked, I hate how it feels in the hand but the mako feels nice. The original mako just couldn't handle the sauce like the super stinger or a buzzz would. Have to say I'm more excited about this than I was the Roc3

If it's like the super stingray in flight I will be hooked, I hate how it feels in the hand but the mako feels nice. The original mako just couldn't handle the sauce like the super stinger or a buzzz would. Have to say I'm more excited about this than I was the Roc3

i ordered one friday so ill take pictures when i get it.

Originally l thought the RC3 protos were just a knockoff marketing ploy of Robert Griffin the 3rd aka RG3. I know kinda heinous but he was doing well and it just flows off the tongue(imagine an ace with it, I can hear NFL announcers in my head now). Now it just seems as if their just rolling with it lol. My two cents.

E85A2DF7-95C4-4003-98DA-89E5D2F93393-4282-000003110EF597B1_zpsdaf72a5f.jpg

This thing feels amazing and looks great cant wait to throw it. 10x more grippy than my original champion

Somehow this always ends up with me wanting another disc, dammit!

Innova = baskin robbins, let's see how many new molds we can make and name them accordingly to the same mold's that innova diehards love already to make them buy more plastic!

If you can't throw a newer Mako hard without turning it over you got oat.