• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mamba Now in production and Shipping with BG ams Stamp

I'd assume Jordan uses them strictly for flippy rollers. Jmitch has a wide variety of different roller shots in his bag and uses a few different discs for them :)

got my mamba and my blizzard champion destroyer today i will buy a few more mambas Wow they fly great as far as the blizzard destroyer goes save your money nothing great about it

I'd assume Jordan uses them strictly for flippy rollers. Jmitch has a wide variety of different roller shots in his bag and uses a few different discs for them :)

I acutally don't ever toss a driver as a roller, I can't control them very well and the chance of an errant shot goes up. Besides, I can roll a Buzzz 350' and my beadless Aviar can get up to 200' so no need to toss a roller driver.

As for the hyzer flip, I like a good flippy driver that I can toss this way just out of sheer control on tight fairways. This one flips up and goes straight with turn.

you mind me asking how far you throw? lets say for someone that throws in the 325ft range.. think it would prob be a nice s turn type driver or more dead straight?

I'm not a bomber ian but more control based. I usually toss my Sword (my farthest driver) in the 350' range. I have been trying to get in better shape and build some strength up so I hope this summer I can increase my distance.

Mamba sounds crazy understable, but in champion plastic it might be doable. A longer Sidewinder/Roadrunner wouldn't be a bad thing. And non-Vulcan/Archon top is a plus right there. JMO...

Flippiest thing I have ever thrown....
and I have a weenie arm..
It's so flippy that I can do the "Epic" barrel roll with a thumber...

Might be good for a roller if you are into that sort of thing, and straight up beginners...

Flippiest thing I have ever thrown....
and I have a weenie arm..
It's so flippy that I can do the "Epic" barrel roll with a thumber...

Might be good for a roller if you are into that sort of thing, and straight up beginners...

This is not good news, I was hoping it might replace my Roadrunner. Also that it might be a little less understable and more controllable in champion plastic. What weight were you throwing and how low is the PLH on that thing? These early prototypes could be flukie in that regard.

That sounds like Innova make a few good ones and then flood the shops with fakes. I can't belive this has worked for so long. I hope these few really good new companys keep pushing the giants to wake up and make us some really nice stuff!

It's a 167 (everything I throw is 167ish)

I messed around with it some more today, and it is actually pretty good if you only put like 50% power on it and throw it at like a 45º hyzer...
I was able to get it out to 280-300 really just half arming it... (and I have to really get a good hard throw to get anything else out to 300)

It glides FOREVER! but once it turns it doesn't come back

We were also messing around with rollers... and it's pretty decent for that... because you can throw it hard and flat and it'll hit the ground about 50-100ft out and take off... also... I've seen guys (with bigger arms than me) hyzer flip them out to 250-300 and dive it into a roller.

My gut tells me that beginners and young folks will do very well with this thing...

and the "Epic" thumber technique is kind of fun too... Might be cool for people who can throw grenades...

It's a 167 (everything I throw is 167ish)

I messed around with it some more today, and it is actually pretty good if you only put like 50% power on it and throw it at like a 45º hyzer...
I was able to get it out to 280-300 really just half arming it... (and I have to really get a good hard throw to get anything else out to 300)

It glides FOREVER! but once it turns it doesn't come back

We were also messing around with rollers... and it's pretty decent for that... because you can throw it hard and flat and it'll hit the ground about 50-100ft out and take off... also... I've seen guys (with bigger arms than me) hyzer flip them out to 250-300 and dive it into a roller.

My gut tells me that beginners and young folks will do very well with this thing...

and the "Epic" thumber technique is kind of fun too... Might be cool for people who can throw grenades...

Okay, Rich, thanks for your feedback. I was interested in the Mamba as a longer alternative to my champ Roadrunner for hyzer flips or gradual annies. I'll have to re-think the Mamba if it's that flippy at that range.

Latest posts