• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Man, I do need an overstable midrange!

Midnightbiker said:
Try a Spider
WTF? a spider is about as stable as an aviar, how about a Z Glide.....no wait a Meteor.....a........Comet........Breeze......Hawk........Stingray thats it.................................A Q Sentinel should work fine (for real)

Jesse B 707 said:
Midnightbiker said:
Try a Spider
WTF? a spider is about as stable as an aviar, how about a Z Glide.....no wait a Meteor.....a........Comet........Breeze......Hawk........Stingray thats it.................................A Q Sentinel should work fine (for real)

LOL, my champ spider is pretty stable, more stable then any of those you listed (not the sent).

more stable then a buzzz and less then a wasp IMO.

ive only thrown a star spider and it was like a slightly faster aviar X in stability for me

Yeah yeah, 175g is what I meant. :roll: :mrgreen:

My point is they aren't overstable even at max weight in champ plastic.

dgdave said:
BB aviars(aka aviarX) are pretty damn stable and very lss overstable
not stable compared to an actual overstable mid, all it takes is a wee bit of torque(or wind) and a BB aviar will turn and burn

Wow. You must have gotten some bunk BBs. The 10x I used for about 4-5 years and its still a hoss

Jesse B 707 said:
dgdave said:
not stable compared to an actual overstable mid, all it takes is a wee bit of torque(or wind) and a BB aviar will turn and burn

kssshhhhhk. We've got an OAT in aisle ten. Can we get a cleanup? kssshhhhhk.

jk :lol:

You had better post a video so we can tell or not.

I'm serious.

Or am I?

cmlasley said:
Jesse B 707 said:
dgdave said:

I'm serious.

Or am I?

Not having thrown a BB there might be a less bad explanation for Jesse. If he's used to Whippet Xs or new Q Sentinels, Demons and the like he just might have different semantics. And still being able to throw a BB just fine. If he meant hurricane winds that is. Me did say that BBs with OAT flip. Do does most anything so he's aware of the issue at least. Doesn't mean that he actually does it. Always at least. Benefit of the doubt.

I agree. I actually only have one BB Aviar (one of those 20th Anniversary ones) that is more overstable than a Wizard. The rest I've had were about the same as a Wizard.

. . . and obviously, this forum hasn't learned about secret messages.

JR said:
cmlasley said:
Jesse B 707 said:
dgdave said:

I'm serious.

Or am I?

Not having thrown a BB there might be a less bad explanation for Jesse. If he's used to Whippet Xs or new Q Sentinels, Demons and the like he just might have different semantics. And still being able to throw a BB just fine. If he meant hurricane winds that is. Me did say that BBs with OAT flip. Do does most anything so he's aware of the issue at least. Doesn't mean that he actually does it. Always at least. Benefit of the doubt.
:idea: we have a winner :idea: