• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Matrix

1480340805598.jpg

MVP buzzz vs matrix

Lost mine practicing for a tournament Friday. I don't plan to replace it until I read more about stability. Mine was just dead straight for the most part. I have lots of that already.

With it being 52 degrees already today and snow all gone i plan on giving a pair of these some rips today. Might try a lighter vs heavy and will report back. If lucky maybe even some video! Eh...

0,2 really? Well, that tends to match the description. Where's the fade coming from with that low(PLH) wing design and straight tapered rim?

its weird. not a buzzz like flight at all with some LSS but I don't agree that it is more OS vs vectors. Reminds me of a FAF vector which basically is an axis with some light fade. The 167g vs 177g do not seem to fly drastically different either but will need another round with them. Two basket hits though just soft hyzers which hold the whole way. Pretty fast mid IMO.

I compared AIM's profile pics of Matrix to Theory and Alias profiles. Matrix wing/rim looks damm close to Theory(?) and nothing like stable Alias. Doesn't sound like it translates to actual flight(somehow), but strange nonetheless.

Are they more like line shaping or more just grip and rip straight to fade? To me those are the two types of discs people can use haha

Matrix wing has much higher PLH vs theory but similar design flavor.

Matrix is a grip and rip type mid to me when new but i can see it seasoning to work on many lines being not all that OS.

Are you throwing the production run matrix, or the ones released for the circuit? My circuit one to me seems more overstable than the one I got from the infinite VIP club. Not by a lot though.