• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
It's obvious it will be the Condor! In fact I think it's the only disc McBeth should be allowed to use in a round other than a polecat :)

how about a NOVA3?

super flat, super shallow rim, same plastic, same overmold. I'd buy that just to see how it does.

Or, just keep making more Nova's, I'd buy that anyhow.

so basically an atlas...

Of course id LOVE to see a lid type disc.. Polecat or Sonic but being realistic the Nova and Star Teebird make the most sense. Also a McPro Gator would be a ton of fun! DX Gators dont seem to get much love but boy are they fun to throw.. i could only imagine how fun it would be to cycle McPro Gators ... nom, nom, nom

Well Nova is smaller diameter. Could be a good disc. Flat and shallow like the Colt but overmold version.

Rather than try to do a 'Nova3', which IMHO wouldn't get the hoped for results, just put out the Colt in McPro... or put an overmold on the Colt.

But to the McBeast 4x angle, IMHO a Nova or mcPro Nova would be a great disc.

a tour series destroyer would be cool..

Plus it would let me Innova get around the whole 'taking Avery's name off the destroyer' issue...maybe a McPro Destroyer with that circle stamp he has??

:hfive:

Plus it would let me Innova get around the whole 'taking Avery's name off the destroyer' issue...maybe a McPro Destroyer with that circle stamp he has??

:hfive:
not sure if i'd want a destroyer in McPro... a Teebird on the other hand... yes please!

I'd take a 'tour series' swirly Star Destroyer with his Aviar stamp on it. That would be a decent compromise. Although I still think he should have his name on the stock Star Destroyers instead of Avery at this point.

Yeah I don't think many people, including McBeth, want a Destroyer in McPro plastic. Other than being really understable, they would have problems with shattering on impact (lots of people have already shattered or cracked McPro Aviars and Roc3s and those don't fly nearly as fast as Destroyers). I could see them running tour series star Destroyers with a new 4x McBeast stamp on them though. I'm sure it wouldn't be the current Aviar stamp, but some new 4x design. In fact, I could see them running both those AND Novas with 4x stamps. It would make sense if that's his only reward to do both.

I wonder if we are going to start seeing bottom stamped McPro Aviars like we have in the past.