• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

surprised on no flak 3 sightings yet since they started shipping last week. anyone out there receive shipping info or their bags yet? not sure what colors were shipping out first but figured someone would be posting some pics by now
:popcorn::popcorn:

We are "patiently" awaiting a pallet of grey/green bags to get to the shop. Looks like we should have plenty to fill all pre-orders for that color today. Tracking info might be a tad delayed(late tonight) as we process and get the bags ready for shipping.
They are shipping UPS ground and should only take around 3-4 days to get in.

We are "patiently" awaiting a pallet of grey/green bags to get to the shop. Looks like we should have plenty to fill all pre-orders for that color today. Tracking info might be a tad delayed(late tonight) as we process and get the bags ready for shipping.
They are shipping UPS ground and should only take around 3-4 days to get in.

i pre-ordered the green and grey and CAN'T WAIT to see this thing in person looks awesome!! thanks for the update guys. also thanks for the quick response to my order "special request" last week. haha:thmbup:

Awesome news. Really excited to finally get my bag. Hopefully ill have mine by the end of next week. Even if there is a bunch of photos up on here ill still post a pic of mine all filled up and ready to go.

Kyzer Soze - "the greatest trick the flak ever pulled, was convincing you it existed.." :D

Kyzer Soze - "the greatest trick the flak ever pulled, was convincing you it existed.." :D

lol annd im still without a tracking number. anyone at all that has purchased one of these received a tracking or are they waiting to get all the bags in to start the process.

We are about to update them here in the next few hours. It was a long day of inspecting, prep, packaging, and shipping.

All Green/Grey bags should be shipped and tracking info emailed. If for some reason you have not received tracking, please let us know and we will send it/fix the issue ASAP. More colors should drop in this same week! Thanks again everybody.

saw a pic up on instagram and asked the guy how many discs he was using. he told me he had 12 drivers 6 mids and 5 putters.

i at first was worried i might have to trim my set up a bit... not now. this will fit my entire fade tourney bag and have some room to spare.

I hope it holds more than that. Pics made it look like it would hold more. Thats why I ordered this bag.

the guy was carrying 5 putters; 3 of which were in the main compartment and the other two on the sides, none of them were in the top "putter pocket". he also said he could fit probably at least 3 more drivers in, but it would be snug. (so that would have been 23 total).

So lets speculate you can fit two putters in the upper putter pocket and maybe keep two in the sides. then the main is totally left for mids and drivers. ANNND you can bring extra putters for practice in the top storage.

Got my shipping notification yesterday. Man I cannot wait for this bag to show up!!!!! I will post lots of pics of whatever people want to see. If I get a chance maybe I will shoot a video.

IF UPS doesn't delay anything the tracking says i should have mine by friday night. if there isn't a video already up ill try my best to shoot a quick iphone video. i am very excited about this bag

Looking forward to a grey/green video review. Earlier production problems aside, I really want to give this bag a try. Hurry and post so I can jump in at the pre-order price, please :D

Looking forward to a grey/green video review. Earlier production problems aside, I really want to give this bag a try. Hurry and post so I can jump in at the pre-order price, please :D

this

Latest posts