• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

Here's a pic of two Wizards shoved into top putter pocket, at first I thought two wouldn't fit but after a little wiggle two can fit. If you try to take out the front putter the second one wants to come with it but with some time I think the fabric will stretch a little so this won't be an issue.

DAF96A08-50C9-4BAC-8899-72AA97A54F21-576-000000C21625838F_zps977f3791.jpg

Mine arrives today. Looks like it'll hold what I carry. 11 drivers, 4 mids and 6 putters.

just saw on fb that black and orange are supposed to be shipped out by this upcoming monday....yes!

You weren't joking about the green really popping in person. This is the best looking bag I've ever seen, and I'm not just being biased.

This is as good as I can get it with a phone. A little blurry, but it's a video and you can see enough to know this bag is awesome. This bag is seriously awesome, and I would pick it over pretty much any bag even if I wasn't on the team. At $180 preorder price, don't miss it. As mentioned in the video, this thing is every bit as comfortable on the back as a Grip A Series. Hopefully no one gets sick from how shaky this video is, it's my first one to make trying to record with one hand and mess with the bag with the other.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video. I was a little worried the side pockets would be too snug but they looked to fit the disc comfortable without fear of warping the putter.

I just can't get past that color combo either. I think I'm going to fold and pick one of these up.

Thanks for the video. I was a little worried the side pockets would be too snug but they looked to fit the disc comfortable without fear of warping the putter.

I just can't get past that color combo either. I think I'm going to fold and pick one of these up.

The side pockets definitely won't warp a putter. The color looks even better in person, I promise. You won't regret picking one of these up. I am 110% satisfied with this new design, it is above and beyond the first runs.

just picked my bag up from ups! WOW THE GREEN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
I like the fact that they went with the black material on the inside of bag vs green like the website pics. the green would get pretty dirty after repeatedly shoving discs in and out. one thing I noticed was that mine came with a black rainfly vs the green pictured on the site and from another owner on this thread. I was looking forward to the bright green but at the same time the black is kinda low key and will attract less dirt. i had to skip[ back to work but from intial inspection the bag feels really really durable and the internal frame really seems to make this bag hold it's shape. I am coming from using a revo carolina edition for a LOONG time so anxious to see how this compares. can't wait to load it up tonight after work. I will get some pics then too!!

Do all the 3rd run's have the Millennium logo on the front or is there an option for the HB logo?
I thought it was an option but maybe I was wrong.

just got my bag and noticed that under the hard plate in the top storage you are able to Velcro and get access to the discs. not very happy about that, but otherwise great bag from what i can tell so far.

just got my bag and noticed that under the hard plate in the top storage you are able to Velcro and get access to the discs. not very happy about that, but otherwise great bag from what i can tell so far.

Why would it matter if you could get access to discs from there. Guess I just dont understand how its a negative. I have not had a chance to notice that . Been at work all day :( only fondled bag for a few minutes

Why would it matter if you could get access to discs from there. Guess I just dont understand how its a negative. I have not had a chance to notice that . Been at work all day :( only fondled bag for a few minutes

the only reason i found out is cause i pushed down with maybe 5 to 10lbs of pressure and my hand went right through. also there is velcro on the inside of the disc space to take out the frame for washing i would guess.

The Velcro is pretty strong though. You'd have to have a lot of weight up top to bust through that. I showed in my video pushing down pretty hard on that shell and the Velcro didn't budge.