• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

The Velcro is pretty strong though. You'd have to have a lot of weight up top to bust through that. I showed in my video pushing down pretty hard on that shell and the Velcro didn't budge.

not a fan of velcro. if you un do it even once it never holds the same again unless you spend a bunch of time pulling the crud that gets in there out. .

not a fan of velcro. if you un do it even once it never holds the same again unless you spend a bunch of time pulling the crud that gets in there out. .

Then you can glue it I guess. I don't see it being an issue unless you plan on carrying bricks in the top pocket.

We should have all black/orange pre-orders out by Monday. Tracking updated tonight or Sunday.
Thanks again! This orange is looking killer as well.

The bags are made inside out and the only way to flip the bags during production is to add velcro to that section. It would be impossible to have a large top compartment like this without some sort of velcro to attach to the top. Also the interior of the bags are lined with waterproof nylon. This interior coat does house the frame. The hidden frame is also velcroed into the sides between the cordura and nylon. You can remove it but not sure why you would ever need to. It just helps us with production to have it sewn that way.
Even without a rain fly the bag should be more than protected from the elements. The rain fly is more for those crazy rain tournaments that I myself have played in. Without it, even YKK zippers leak. So hopefully you won't ever need it, but you have one just in case.

Please post more pics and videos, we love seeing them.
Enjoy!

That is great news! Hoping to get my black and orange for a tourney next saturday.....either way I will be stoked...the bag is looking really good!

if I ordered an oj/black bag right now, would I get in on the monday shipping?

if I ordered an oj/black bag right now, would I get in on the monday shipping?

Depending on our stock count it might be Tuesday or Wednesday. We want to make sure we get every pre-order out the door first and we will only have a few back ups this shipment. I think we will have two free bags and possibly more since I know a few customers switched from orange to green last month. Those will be free but even then it might be close. The good news is, we will have more in by Friday of next week and should be in stock for a good while. The best thing to do is wait until we ship this run and check back on Sunday night/Monday morning. We will know for sure by then.

I also was thinking u could probably take the hard shelf part out and put extra putters in during practice rounds

Thought i'd put up some pics of the bag next to a full swiss back pack to give people a point of reference for how big the bag actually is.

in this one it's pretty easy to see that it's pretty much the same width of the swiss bag except the water bottles stick out.

c1da0JE.jpg

ok this is the one that surprised me. the flak is obviously not as "deep" as the swiss bag (both bags are full btw).

PHDAIcm.jpg

overall the bag fits more discs than i was expecting. i actually need to add one or two more drivers to keep things from moving around when im walking. The side putter pockets kind of like it if you "roll" the putters in towards the front of the bag instead of just jamming them straight down.

It is very possible to force two putters into the top flap by using the inside pouch as well as the outside pouch, but it is quite tight. I personally don't do this, but it is an option.

really happy with the bag. felt nice on my back and the discs came out very easily, even with the rain fly being moved into the front flap pocket.

also the shirt that came with is awesome!

Depending on our stock count it might be Tuesday or Wednesday. We want to make sure we get every pre-order out the door first and we will only have a few back ups this shipment. I think we will have two free bags and possibly more since I know a few customers switched from orange to green last month. Those will be free but even then it might be close. The good news is, we will have more in by Friday of next week and should be in stock for a good while. The best thing to do is wait until we ship this run and check back on Sunday night/Monday morning. We will know for sure by then.

I will just order one anyways because they look pretty good. Thanks for the response

Little tip for your rainfly storage.. it was in the inner elastic top pocket and that made it super hard to put in and pull out my putter. Then i decided to pit it in one of the little green aide pockets. .. then I had the idea tonight.. fold the rainfly flat and long shaped instead of square.Then remove the hard bottom piece in bottom of top compartment. (Hopefully didnt confuse you). Put your rainfly inbottom of top compartment and then the hard bottom on top of it. Bam your done. Rainfly stored without using up a pocket or storage space.

Thanks for the tip with the rain fly. I was starting to wonder if I just needed to keep it at home and pray for the best. This bag is so well designed.

After leaving a putter a putter in both the inside and outside of the upper flap the fabric has loosened up a bit and made it muh easier to keep two putters there.

Black and Orange bags are all out the shop this morning.
Tracking is updated and ready to go via email. If you did not receive tracking, let us know by email and we will set you up ASAP.
Thanks everybody!

Thank you for getting them out exactly when you said you would. Very reliable and I can't wait to get my bag this week. Christmas in August! Yes!

are the DiscsUnlimited orders including on these palettes, is or is that later?

Thank you for getting them out exactly when you said you would. Very reliable and I can't wait to get my bag this week. Christmas in August! Yes!

Hope you enjoy!

are the DiscsUnlimited orders including on these palettes, is or is that later?

All bags pre-ordered before 7.22 should be shipped by now except for camo. Even if you ordered from a third party.
Camo should be going out this Friday or the following Monday.

The orders placed the last few days should be out by next week as well.
We should have a nice stock and bags will be ready for immediate shipping by the end of next week hopefully. FYI-We only made 50 Camo bags for this run and won't be making anymore like it. That is why they took longer to make and the price is a tad higher. Let us know if you have any questions!

Way to go Hyzer Bomb, looking forward to having you at Deadliest Dubs In Texas this October!

We are planning to raffle at least (4) Flak3's!!!

Also, HB should have some Panzers available and we are shooting to get a custom stamp run with the tourney logo (hopefully!)

- Pablo

Can anyone who has used a Grip or Spinal Tap compare the Flak to them?

And still no video reviews/walkthrough from users or HB(no, not the one from 10 months ago)?

I posted a video back on page 15. Its terrible quality, but its still a video. I've owned the older Grip, the Flak is as, if not more comfortable than it was. It rides really well and is light on the back.