• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

Green/grey. The green really pops in person. Will upload some pics after I switch everything out from my DISCarrier.

Green/grey. The green really pops in person. Will upload some pics after I switch everything out from my DISCarrier.

I was hoping this would be the case. I love lime green. The only one I've seen in person is the Orange/Black. Y'all are going to love these bags. A lot of great features. Much better than the first runs.

sorry for huge pics, they are from my phone so they aren't the best quality.
These pics don't do this green justice. This green is GREEN.

Rain fly attached. Very easy to put on w/ snap buttons.
04756053-A5E5-4602-9EDE-5DE7C228928E-1902-000001D621BC7898_zpsb0378b43.jpg

A987D634-204C-41F2-8C1F-E88FC2CBA005-1902-000001D627323396_zps961394e2.jpg

EEF4848C-6C14-4D74-8FF2-C10784AEE086-1902-000001D62D7F7B48_zps1e1a2df6.jpg

3E4C3094-9905-470E-A233-F8F2A746DA2D-1902-000001D633261AFB_zpsbe11238e.jpg

2589A990-B866-48FB-B823-636D43FE1F66-1902-000001D639CDC788_zps0b8969cd.jpg

One more of the bottom. 5 rubber feet! Great improvement from the 1st runs.

5A059506-866A-4F3A-A37A-67990C97C784-1902-000001D63EE32F6F_zpsd88e1d2a.jpg

There are 15 drivers and 5 mids in the main compartment comfortably. 3 putters on the outside pockets for 23 discs total. I tried to squeeze one more mid in there but it would have been a little too snug. Also notice the all the room up top. I have my golden retriever, 2 towels, a granola bar, PDGA rule book, and other small items in there and I could still probably fit a long sleeve T-shirt in there no problem.

One thing I'm kinda bummed about is I can't fit 2 putters in the top putter pocket...not a huge deal but when I putt I like to have a putter in my off hand for balance and I'll have to grab the other one from the side pocket.

This thing feels great on my back. Obviously I haven't put any miles on it yet but just wearing it around the house it feels much more comfy than my Innova DISCarrier w/ quads.

There are a ton of improvements from the 1st runs with the Flak3. The entire bag is much more sturdy and the top no longer sags when the storage pocket is loaded up, that was one of my main problems with the 1st run. The front flap of the putter pocket has a hard inner shell. There are small storage pockets inside of the main storage compartment. Improved umbrella/stool holder. Added rubber feet. The list goes on....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DROOLING RIGHT NOW!
Friday better get here quick.
Thanks for the pics man. Much appreciated. U got that thing packed full of discs and thats what I like to see! And a fellow wizard thrower as well!! Are the discs in side pockets easy to put in and out with nalgenes in bottle holder? Is the putter pocket on top a tight fit with that wizard in there or is it easy to put n and out. I wondered if the outter or inner pocket would be better Based on past pics

@stumagoo is it possible to leave the top flap slightly unzipped and use the pouch on the other side to hold another putter up top?

o and how big are the bottom side storage pockets? big enough to shove some microfiber towels into?

Last edited:
Are the discs in side pockets easy to put in and out with nalgenes in bottle holder? Is the putter pocket on top a tight fit with that wizard in there or is it easy to put n and out. I wondered if the outter or inner pocket would be better Based on past pics

The wizard up top fits perfectly. Not too snug. The putters in the side pockets are wizards as well, and with the nalgenes in there at the same time it's a fairly snug fit. It's not too snug that it will bend or warp the discs though. I image with some use the fabric will stretch enough for this to not be an issue.

@stumagoo is it possible to leave the top flap slightly unzipped and use the pouch on the other side to hold another putter up top?

o and how big are the bottom side storage pockets? big enough to shove some microfiber towels into?

Yeah you could prob fit at least 2 microfibers in each side pocket.

Not sure about a putter in the inside sleeve of the top flap, I don't think it would fit. I could be wrong though, I'll have to double check tomorrow.

Yeah you could prob fit at least 2 microfibers in each side pocket.

Not sure about a putter in the inside sleeve of the top flap, I don't think it would fit. I could be wrong though, I'll have to double check tomorrow.

thanks for the pics and answering our questions!!:thmbup:

ok, now i want one.

one question how easy is it to get your disc out under the rainfly? about as easy as Grip I assume?

one question how easy is it to get your disc out under the rainfly? about as easy as Grip I assume?

I've never owned a Grip but I would say it's pretty easy to get a disc out from under the rainfly.

Latest posts